Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the butcher steep techs?!

dem heuxs were clean

The green and the black tech hoodies/fleece were pretty clean....but these...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2016%2F04%2Fsupreme-the-north-face-2016-1.jpg

...disastrous/terrible color-blocking/no bueno.

If I knew then, what I know now, I would definitely got that red and green over the minions one. And I woulda went Large.
When these dropped I happened to be out in LA on vaca. Went to supreme that Thursday at like 5-6 pm, after I was at universal all day. Waited in line with the wife for like 15 and got in and they still had black jackets. Didn’t even use the wife for the double up smh.. if I knew then what I know now..

hopefully the supreme lines will be shorter in SF due to the virus

Supreme about to butcher the RTG line like they did Steep Techs.

:smh:
If they gonna use OG type material, prices will be much more. TNF not giving Supreme that much quality and control.

If they gonna use OG type material, prices will be much more. TNF not giving Supreme that much quality and control.

fr, the quality is light. I wouldn't say butcher, but the OG were heavy and durable.

@Air Money you know I own various Steep OGs....the Supreme versions are Cheap-Techs. :lol: As you mentioned the OG's were much heavier/durable. In addition to this...the terrible color-blocking and colors they chose I posted above.

But hey, to each his own. 🤷‍♂️

@Air Money you know I own various Steep OGs....the Supreme versions are Cheap-Techs. :lol: As you mentioned the OG's were much heavier/durable. In addition to this...the terrible color-blocking and colors they chose I posted above.

But hey, to each his own. 🤷‍♂️
yea im saying the Supreme is light. Cheap techs :lol:.

Supreme is the trimmed down one.

Just checked the Supreme site on my WiFi again and I’m still banned.

At least it lets me go through on the register page.

Surprised the drama mask fleece didn’t sell out. Not a huge fan of it but the wolf fleece last year FLEW and resold for a ton.

Swear Atlanta completely skipped winter this year. So much Supreme winter gear I’ve yet to wear because we barely had any weather below 60°. 9/10 in for TNF RTGs though :lol:
Im in NY and we pretty much skipped over it too. A lot of the times when it was raining, it was too warm for me to rock my Supreme and Extra butter waterproof joints, so I had to wear my thin Patagonia jacket a lot. Gotta wait till next year smh

Must be nice to just skip winter...

we had a nice warm winter here in the chi with temps of 10 and 20 as opposed to -15 last year 😂

pics of TNF fleece, jacket, balaclava, gloves, backpack, utility pouch, tee and turtleneck, so 8 different items are dropping, i'm in for Scorpion balaclava

1583752264428.png

1583752248152.png

1583752232096.png

1583752211525.png

1583752194474.png

1583752157887.png

1583752175290.png

1583752136726.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom