Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in store? What stock looking like for the af1? They still got the sizes on deck or is it a rip after a certain time you feel?

Didnt make it to work on time to cop from my desktop so had to settle for mobile...MOBILE IS ****IN TRASH! never again! Ive had success in the past on hyped drops but this was ridiculous, got hit with that bracket **** too and card declines, never happened before

the site was pretty ****** early last season as well, but seemed to get better over the course of the season (anecdotally speaking)

While I was in court...

2 incense
1 lock
1 Uptown...

080DC470-EBC2-4806-990C-396A559AC513.jpeg

beat my case.. now off to go to Bklyn to see if I can white uptown’s and underline crew..

they needed a camo crew as well

I mean I got my black rugby. But it’s sitting. Feel for anyone that wanted a more hyped item and got hit with the brackets.

Transparent lock is cool but I’d never use it. Easy picklock haha

I’ll wait for the af1. bought too many shoes lately

Welp wonder what the collab will be next week

Ditto to those that haven’t seen captcha in forever, I got it x3...also hit w a card decline

Got lucky and still was able to cart pink underline crew and lock...this helps ease the formula crew L last spring

While I was in court...

2 incense
1 lock
1 Uptown...

080DC470-EBC2-4806-990C-396A559AC513.jpeg

beat my case.. now off to go to Bklyn to see if I can white uptown’s and underline crew..

they needed a camo crew as well
No matter the weather it sounds like you are having a beautiful day. Nice. **** the courts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom