Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I'm staying here in the hopes of a sale
LOL ( weird, I see the GIF when IM quoting but not when I post)
Does anything good ever go on sale though?

the only thing i want that i hope is in the sale is the anarchy hoody since i got bleach all over the anarchy tee from a few years ago

what were y'alls favorite items from this season?

for me some of the bandana items...got navy camp, navy crusher, and red small box tee

Pucci...only got a bogo tee, have the soccer jersey on my radar to maybe get later cause I didn't want to spend the bread when it dropped

what I liked but not enough to get but kind of regret since it grew on me...Arabic soccer jersey

edit: forgot about the Nike socks...felt the need to get both colors I liked them that much even though I've yet to wear either pair :lol:

Last edited:
Favorite items for me this season were definitely the Hysteric Glamour collab, grabbed the blue snake denim, orange crewneck, and tan flannel

Back from vacation today and had some packages from the last week waiting for me...

20210708_153450.jpg

Glad I got those "It works" stickers - I like the graphic but didn't like the tee.

Had my girl use my phone to get me the navy terry S logo cap this AM since I was driving us home. Definitely gonna enjoy having a Thursdays off over the next few weeks.

This season favs:

tiger camo hoodie and long sleeve
Kim tee
S logo hoodie
27 x champs fitted
Che jersey
SUP shirt
Apes tee + deck
Heart arc hoodie
Liner crew

hoping to catch another hearts hoodie,denim logo hoodie, vampire boy hoodie, smogo crew, any hysteric glamour crew on the sale.

mail call. Forgot i had ordered this shirt. Sticker pack is funny. May grab some bunghole stuff if on sale. Frisbee is heavier than i expected.

can i get my freakin nerf gun shipped?!

0DA93B55-5EAA-4A26-B632-DD125C052893.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom