Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
correction sir it’s “pew pew pew”
8zzp.gif

I mean I compared it to my green and everything is legit spot on, the tags just threw me off.
Thanks. I ain't an expert, the more knowledge and information that is available to legit check, the more I learn from others and the community.
I was wondering myself before I pulled the trigger on it. I will double check, but if anyone else has a Japanese version of this fw12 navy corduroy tnf Supreme jacket I would like to also know more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Supreme blanks are THE best quality but they for sure aren’t THE worst.
They aren’t Merch items quality lol.

Question for y’all…
If you got a White Pucci bogo delivered but got water damage on the package & now it has small spots throughout…
Would you:
1) Get full refund (resell price)
2) Get to keep the tee at retail price?
Or
3) Get to keep the tee but ask for it cheaper than retail because of damage?

Question for y’all…
If you got a White Pucci bogo delivered but got water damage on the package & now it has small spots throughout…
Would you:
1) Get full refund (resell price)
2) Get to keep the tee at retail price?
Or
3) Get to keep the tee but ask for it cheaper than retail because of damage?
I’d go for 2. If you know 2 is an option, ask for 3 but be willing to settle for 2. Then just clean the tee.

I've been a bit more frugal this season. Can't think of any regrettable purchases, namely hats or ill-fitting clothes.

I think my favorite pickup this season is the patches baseball jersey.

So I haven't bought preme in 5 years, is that Cross Box Logo hoodie on the thicker side or is it thin like a spring hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom