Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
All over print hoodie and rayon a hit, ceramic glass as well.
First time ill be passing on a TNF in years

Backpack prob the size of the canvas backpack from couple seasons ago. For a tnf collab no way it’s $98 tho. At least $138

After seeing those smeggs delivered in passing on the plate.
I totally forgot about that fridge. I never got a shipping email, I think they are holding off on a lot of them shipping because of the broken issue. I didn't even get a cancellation email at this point.

I totally forgot about that fridge. I never got a shipping email, I think they are holding off on a lot of them shipping because of the broken issue. I didn't even get a cancellation email at this point.
I was I was rich enough to be able to forget about $1500 that I spent on a mini fridge.

I wish one day I’ll have the same problems as you where $1500 is missing and I totally forget why!

Seeing all these Kim shirt posts anxious for it to arrive. Hands down probably my favorite piece this season.

F8F5C7DB-0C64-43E9-AF24-02A87C7BDB63.jpeg

Nah not even close to being rich, Its just I don't spend much on Supreme in the entire season. If you really break it down a lot of guys in here spend way more than $1500 in a season, I just happened to do it on one item.
Very true. It's always the single item big hits that are a shock vs ongoing purchases that would tally way more at the end of the season.

got my my tech jacket and football jersey in today... I like both sides of the jacket and the embroidery makes it that much better... got it to match my 3s which matches perfect... and the football top has nice embroidery too... it does remind of those tank tops with holes people used to rock back in the day lol
20210525_195909.jpg

20210525_200147.jpg

20210525_200217.jpg

20210525_201042.jpg

20210525_201121.jpg

Mail day
PXL_20210525_193511844.jpg

Appreciate the small touch of putting the key chain in a separate padded envelope so it doesn't get damaged during transit.

The navy Blessings shirt is fire in person especially with the contrast between the navy and the embroidery. Not sure why the camo is more popular since the embroidery would get lost in the pattern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom