Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
they prob saw me talking to bigsupa bigsupa lol

Lmao I’m actually headed to Bklyn as I read this..
0CDB2672-ED19-4170-AC39-52CF4C8DDFEC.jpeg

seems like it was all a dream last week... lol

looks like everything I wanted is still in stock.

going to get the mat, cap, tank and leatherman

Didn’t even bother to check what was there or not but grabbed my mat, tank(s) and leatherman...

it’s so small yet I’m the dumb one.

seems like everyone was getting multiples of the tanks and caps but when I asked for a 2nd white tank they were 1per color...

that grey camp is more of a blueish tone I thought it was a navy one but I checked the site and no navy was dropped.. weird.
30D8DF1A-193A-46A4-B4B6-4C256199C433.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t even bother to check what was there or not but grabbed my mat, tank(s) and leatherman...

it’s so small yet I’m the dumb one.

seems like everyone was getting multiples of the tanks and caps but when I asked for a 2nd white tank they were 1per color...

that grey camp is more of a blueish tone I thought it was a navy one but I checked the site and no navy was dropped.. weird.
30D8DF1A-193A-46A4-B4B6-4C256199C433.jpeg
they must have told you that cause you were on stockx in the store last week

you can order 8 on the website

Was #450 at the LA store. Walked in line and they were allowing people to line up without a number. Almost got banned cuz dudes were checking people in. Just got a camp cap and the sling bag so it wasn’t a waste of a drive for me.

crazy everything sat in store and I was there around 5pm.

Really liked my natural color Gonz hat.
was kinda mad because I bought my wife the bones hat in black, and it looks great in person
This color kind of reminds me of an older Lakers championship hat.
Got it for retail.

379BA21D-E3A6-48BB-A887-3C8A2EA33F51.jpeg
why would you waste money on Supreme when you could get a refurb from someone's dead uncle's basement at slobby's world for the same price?

Was #450 at the LA store. Walked in line and they were allowing people to line up without a number. Almost got banned cuz dudes were checking people in. Just got a camp cap and the sling bag so it wasn’t a waste of a drive for me.

crazy everything sat in store and I was there around 5pm.
pics of the sling?

they must have told you that cause you were on stockx in the store last week

you can order 8 on the website
I wore a mask and had a different card and name.. lol the pan sexual looking dude was just having a bad day I guess

they must have known it was a brick week for them cuz they had a walk in line as well as an appointment line.

Made a mistake and ordered the Pink warmup pants in a small instead of a large :smh: ... I see they're sold out now.. if anyone needs LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom