Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting :smokin
tech work jacket.png
In for this jacket as well and the leatherman. I wish the Warm Up pants weren’t so baggy at the hem. They looked so awkward on me I ended up selling my pair last year.

Reversible work jacket is nice

getting a pup next week and I’m planning to go to the beach with him this summer so I might get a chair

I remember when dirty laundry was on 6th street right across from the private stock. That store had a pretty decent selection. I remember seeing them closed but they must of moved spots since you say they got looted.

my bad..... it was private stock that got looted. im glad that they recovered.

I am going to be going to NYC this weekend.

do I have to make a reservation to go to the store?

...and im crossing my fingers next week is BOGO week 🤞

My primary bank just started going ham on purchase declines the last couple weeks, incl Supreme, Adidas, Nike and my regional supermarket. Just called them to see what the deal is and they're basically auto-blocking charges from about every retailer under the sun right now because of "rampant fraud." Told me I can call in to ask the charge to go through. This is absurd :smh:

Cap1 just texts me with a "This you?" msg when their system flags a purchase. They let it go through, though and put it on me to flag suspicious activity. Think I'll make them my primary acct going forward.

Yeah I’m liking those prices. $98 for the jersey i think is off as the Arabic and Che were $110.

leatherman
Kim in black
Jersey in blue

$65 credit from Preme.

and Im out. no way i can justify $128 for that lawn chair 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom