Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bklyn update..

no smeggy
No blessings

So this worker @ BK tells me I can’t be on stockx while I’m in store. Someone sent me a screenshot and he was all in my phone.
Next thing you know the “ maître d’ “ is looking at me up n down and scrolling thru his iPad talking to an older dude in there.

I hope I didn’t get banned.

Damn used PayPal so they used my PayPal addy as order addy instead of my other one so no credit applied to the order. Bollocks.

well let’s see if next weeks drop has some stuff that i want.

Screenshot_20210513-100952_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Bklyn update..

no smeggy
No blessings

So this worker @ BK tells me I can’t be on stockx while I’m in store. Someone sent me a screenshot and he was all in my phone.
Next thing you know the “ maître d’ “ is looking at me up n down and scrolling thru his iPad talking to an older dude in there.

**** that, you can be on whatever ******* site you want to be on

I don't quite believe in all that banning nonsense they talk

only items I'm really looking forward to for the remainder of the season is a few hats...a couple of camp caps and a crusher

Bklyn update..

no smeggy
No blessings

Hypocritical, because I've seen them let in 5-10 Asian dudes before the store opened, and you see them leaving with 5-6 shopping bags full of ****. They do this about 2-3 more times during a release day.

I welcome the banning of anyone who's on StockX. Why would anyone be on there? Not like there's any reasonable expectation that something would be going for under retail with shipping, tax, and fees on release day.

Black Tote and Pink reversed camp was supposed to deliver today but now it says on UPS, check tomorrow for update. Never seen that before so **** I hope I’m good still.

**** that, you can be on whatever ****ing site you want to be on

I don't quite believe in all that banning nonsense they talk

only items I'm really looking forward to for the remainder of the season is a few hats...a couple of camp caps and a crusher
What was the point of being on stockx in store tho

That eagle jacket looks tempting. Might cop. What’s y’all take on it? Waiting for the blessed button up restock and the bandana shirt in neon need it to match the airmax plus. See y’all next week. 😘🧐🙄 Might be overkill but I kind Of dig it.
28D9E859-930B-4763-944C-D126DA2C46B9.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom