Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4E78780-891B-4B88-8D2C-3EEF5CC09CBB.jpeg
CAED5F58-16E9-4839-856D-4BD46020675C.jpeg

Really feeling the patches on the jersey

Homie was a straight up murderer. At his worst, he killed thousands. At his best, he killed hundreds. He ordered the murder of young boys no older than 14 years old.

Why would you support that?

this gets talked about all the time. It’s not about what he did per se, it’s about what his movement represented and his image represents: counterculture and rebellion. When you think about it, supreme in a nutshell.

Obviously those of Cuban descent who’s families suffered will have a different opinion, because like it or not atrocities were committed. But his legacy has surpassed his actions in a sense.

this gets talked about all the time. It’s not about what he did per se, it’s about what his movement represented and his image represents: counterculture and rebellion. When you think about it, supreme in a nutshell.

Obviously those of Cuban descent who’s families suffered will have a different opinion, because like it or not atrocities were committed. But his legacy has surpassed his actions in a sense.

I'm biased. My girl is Cuban :lol:

Love those pants picked up the all black and the yellow with brown, the sizing is crazy i'm usually a 34 in supreme pants and I got black in M yellow L and both fit yellow is pretty big in the waist

Comfy waist for life, i can’t go back to skinny no more.

Hoping that they make these in the same quantity as the Regular Black Supreme Socks & live on the site for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom