Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they running w the scribble theme and want the material... paper thin

yeah Ima log off

low key sometimes I like the thin ones tho, let’s your hair and head breathe in the summer more

we’ll see

I've considered them. I really rate the chase tees, never shrink in the wash and pretty thick. Are you recommending?

I am if you were into the less baggy, more fitted hoodies from before. They’re pretty thick but soft and the quality is nice imo. They’re also a raglan cut, which I like. I prefer their fit over Supreme’s current one.

Last edited:
IMG_6730.jpg

I am if you were into the less baggy, more fitted hoodies from before. They’re pretty thick but soft and the quality is nice imo. They’re also a raglan cut, which I like. I prefer their fit over Supreme’s current one.

Thanks dude. Yeah, the new size M is too boxy for me, whilst the new size S is a little too short.

Completing the Personal size set.
Full size run in both colors loaded few seconds before the hour.
Manual iphone wifi.
Replay of the restock drop couple weeks ago.
Personal size color White.

AAD41E9C99E7AF0C84B5F67AB5BC12D7190BEEC2_size1675_w545_h258.gif

Holy Snikes. Saved a worthless morning on Buys.
Finally got through just little bit before Noon est on Manual iphone wifi.
Carted, had to retype everything, smooth checkout and quick processing. Immediate Confirm screen and Confirm email.
Personal size color Black.
Cause that’s the way we roll.

13e1de16d3c044aba9ed7ac728c9b96c.gif

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to drop $120 on some standard sweat shorts, but that's just me. I seem to be able to repeatedly justify the crewnecks and hoodies in my warped sensibilities, though :lol:
supcom was saying $148 for the shorts :smh:
Going to SF #200s spot yet again. Starting to warm up to the camo hoodie myself thanks guys lol :smh:
E019999B-6A04-4969-A698-5BAF6236656B.jpeg
didn't know ppl wear there hats crooked anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom