Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought this week wouldve been easy huh
74A25CF2-F051-4AB0-9B25-082EB5C13908.jpeg

Hearing the declines were due to ‘bot protection’

No wonder why the decks and Nike velour stuff were sitting at 8/11AM when I checked

but honestly, where was this ‘bot protection’ at last week on the probably the most hyped drop of the season smh :smh:

These half zips probably gonna be like $50 above retail by next week. I’ll see if I buy it :lol:.

anyone ever deal with getting a refund from supreme due to a lost package or non delivery? i opened a claim with UPS re: my stolen order and they told me it was eligible for a claim settlement but i need to contact supreme to get a refund. do i just email the [email protected] email?

White Nike hoodie
Black Nike beanie

and Shordy cooked me a yellow hoodie

kinda wanted the tan velour but then I remembered I’m not Ray Liotta

:nthat:

Well done sir!

All I wanted was a yellow hoodie in a Medium...but nope. The same 'high traffic' issue over, and over. |l

wonder what the hold up is on shipping the baseball bat

normally i get my stuff saturday that same week or monday the latest in philly

anyone ever deal with getting a refund from supreme due to a lost package or non delivery? i opened a claim with UPS re: my stolen order and they told me it was eligible for a claim settlement but i need to contact supreme to get a refund. do i just email the [email protected] email?

FW17 when I was living in Bklyn UPS would just leave my packages where everyone can see it. I got jacked for a mophie ironically filed a claim and got my money back. If I remember correctly it was a 2 week turnaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom