Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have to go instore for the items that drp 2day. Heres the back of the dnm twill

roll.gif

y'all are too much man!

but word outside of what I think were meant to be poorly taken fit pics, does anyone know what these go for? tryna scoop one up asap rocky 

I backed out on the champ jacket i was in line at the ny store(first 30 in line). I love camo but it really didnt fit me the way i wanted smh. Left with a beanie and extra stickers though

I backed out on the champ jacket i was in line at the ny store(first 30 in line). I love camo but it really didnt fit me the way i wanted smh. Left with a beanie and extra stickers though
What sz and how do they fit? Too short? Do they fit like regular champion items or more small for supreme? (for future reference)

Reflective Small Box restock BTW GOOOOO

Last edited:
Why are people trying to guess a release date of shoes so hard when Supreme will e-mail you 3 days before they even release...

$80 on the donegal herringbone

Great hat. I had grey and blk. The speckles in the grey pop with the blue box logo

copped a L. These jackets def run a little smaller than usual. also got a homie to grab a dark pine reflective logo. 

Last edited:
Copped the navy 3m pullover, but I'm stressin now. Just realized I can't really wash it or the print will crack and rub off.

Gotta be careful 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom