Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
been waiting on a black hanes t restock for a while. 

I'm a huge supreme fan...

...but Target never runs out of stock on black hanes shirts. Why not cop a pack for 10 bucks and spend the rest on an ACTUAL supreme product, not one that simply has branding?

...but Target never runs out of stock on black hanes shirts. Why not cop a pack for 10 bucks and spend the rest on an ACTUAL supreme product, not one that simply has branding?
this is a website where dudes are going crazy over jordans with "nike air" on the tongue, right?

in the words of walter sobchek from the big lebowski " am i wrong, am i wrong" 

dont all products sold by supreme simply contain the supreme branding, last i checked they werent weaving the clothes or pressing logos in the stock rooms of the supreme stores

this is a website where dudes are going crazy over jordans with "nike air" on the tongue, right?

dont all products sold by supreme simply contain the supreme branding, last i checked they werent weaving the clothes or pressing logos in the stock rooms of the supreme stores

We beat the hell out of this topic few weeks ago. I think they still have some at their store maybe you could get a LA or NY guy to scoop some up. They have display on counter ive seen with all of them.

We beat the hell out of this topic few weeks ago. I think they still have some at their store maybe you could get a LA or NY guy to scoop some up. They have display on counter ive seen with all of them.
yeah i know, i copped the white tees like this last year. but i truly hate going out to fairfax now though. 

Im proud of my fellow supreme heads that they didn't swarm to buy a bunch of shirts with people they have no idea who they are. I still like that Supreme does it to kinda educate us but can't understand someone buying those shirts with photos on it, myth debunked that people will buy anything with supreme on it.

no

I bought the Lion shirt... I had never heard of Wackies before.

However, I did already know about and listen to Horace Andy, Love Joys and Dub Generals

I think I am half a sheep.

Last edited:
Those Lampins in purple and orange will only be copped if there $88 anymore is a complete rip off hopefully that early price of $130 or whatever is false.

Am i the only one not feeling the color combos on those Lampins? Like they def dropped the ball on colorblocking opportunities with this silhouette?

Sticker is dope, glad I didn't get the t lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom