Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
how hard will it be to cop a box logo fitted?

Not hard. Camp caps and snapbacks are way more hyped. If you miss out on a fitted online, you can probably get someone to do a pickup for you in one of the stores.

How serious are the lines for supreme? Overnight? Would I be able to cop a hoodie and hat if I came a couple hours before the store opened?

It depends on how much hype there is to the hoodie and hat. If it's something that many people want, you'er going to have to be like first in line. Oh, and a lot of times, whoever is first on line is not always the first to go in store. **** becomes a mob when it gets closer to store opening time.
For F/W 2011, there were a group of NYPD in the store because I believe people kept calling about complaints. I went 4 days after store opened in the afternoon and there was still a line:smh:

Last edited:
This thread is ridiculous. Not in the sense that it's a supreme thread, but in the sense that there are a bunch of alleged grown *** man here clowning on what others are wearing. Not only that but saying that a specific age range is only fit to wear Supreme. I'm 22, I don't own any supreme whatsoever. However I do like what I see from this coming F/W line. I just don't get it, why even click the thread if supreme is that buns to you? I understand the OG thread title was a bit much, and the current one, too. But it's all jokes. Never could understand why its any concern of another man what I buy and wear with my money. You don't like it? Keep it moving.

ANYWAY..

I **** with the Hypnotize Mind, Triple 6, and the little red riding hood tee. The orange varsity jacket is also sick. I'm new to supreme so I don't know much about the fitting. Do the shirts run true? I'll be needing a 2x and I doubt Supreme offers a 3x. Some of the pieces from the 2nd page were sick too. I really like that black parka :wow:

Supreme doesnt make XXL anymore in core items like tees and sweatshirts/hoodies, and they never made XXL in their cut and sew....

The NY line was ******ed. I always wanted one of those tees with dipset or hermit so when I saw 3 6 mafia in the fall preview I decided I'll make an effort to get one. Huge mistake. came there at 11, looked at the line and dipped home...only to come back later and get in back of that brolic line. After 5 minutes of no movement I skipped to the front and pushed my way through grade schoolers till I got inside. Lesson learned to never do this again but I got my ****. And now I know what to focus on the online drop. Online or bust from now on.

:nerd:

Last Supper- $138
Oxford Shirts- $118
Chip Camo Camp Cap- $44
Cairo- $168
Bengal Football Top- $118
Heavy Canvas 5-Pocket Pants- $138
Work Pants- $110
Canvas Coaches Jacket- $178
Tees- $32
Hypnotize Minds Tee- $38
3 6 Mafia Tee- $40
Workers Jacket- $198
Pin Dot Shell- $328
Field Pullover- $168
Hooded Denim Shirt- $138
Hammer- $72
Zippo- $44
Rose Belt- $128
Red Riding Hood Pin- $1
Get A Life Pin- $6

anyone know when and what time the online store is dropping the new fall/winter line? thanks!!!

I really like the "les enfants terribles", "sunrise" and "riding hood" tees and some of the caps.
They don't ship internationally, though. so no hopes for me. lol

Last edited:
I like the north face down jackets...it's the only supreme piece I'd consider getting.

only thing Supreme ever made cool is their kicks collabs and I say that has more to do with the brand they are collabing with
and then you have clowns like this who think style is a label
The guy on the right looks like he has the body of a fat chick 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom