Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things this thread can go forward without:

Sitcker talk and shipping talk. No one can help you or give you any advice about stickers. They're literally valued at pennies, and if it really bothers you that much that your order came without stickers, than send $5 to them like MrRolex stated.

Shipping is going to be the same method every single time. If you got an order confirmation, 99% of the time - you're good - no need to be worried or ask members what is going on with your order. You'll get your order eventually. If you're that concerned, call the warehouse..

It's really not that difficult to deal with..
Agreed on both counts. I didn't receive shipping info until yesterday, but I wasn't tripping. Was either gonna wait it out or cancel if it took too long because I'm going away on Saturday. These questions will never end haha.
Is twitter trolling about this restock or nah...
Link? Or what happened?

Agreed on both counts. I didn't receive shipping info until yesterday, but I wasn't tripping. Was either gonna wait it out or cancel if it took too long because I'm going away on Saturday. These questions will never end haha.

Link? Or what happened?
Possible Supreme Foam restock in both colorways in US and Europe tomorrow

hype abt a foam restock? i feel like everyone who wanted got, unless they didn't want to pay resale and even those prices dipped. i could easily sit that out

Two things this thread can go forward without:

Sitcker talk and shipping talk. No one can help you or give you any advice about stickers. They're literally valued at pennies, and if it really bothers you that much that your order came without stickers, than send $5 to them like MrRolex stated.

Shipping is going to be the same method every single time. If you got an order confirmation, 99% of the time - you're good - no need to be worried or ask members what is going on with your order. You'll get your order eventually. If you're that concerned, call the warehouse..

It's really not that difficult to deal with..
I agree.

I've actually noticed some dudes talk more about stickers than actual clothing items in here. It's like they're more concerned about showing people that they're hip to Supreme rather than just enjoying it.

hype abt a foam restock? i feel like everyone who wanted got, unless they didn't want to pay resale and even those prices dipped. i could easily sit that out

I must not be part of everybdy :smh: I surely didnt score and was not willing to pay the resellers

Last edited:
In b4 people see me talking about a restock and peep my sig
laugh.gif

I didn't want one badly enough and I still don't. I'd take the much maligned red over black though.

But I honestly never wore my foams when I had a pair of eggplants and soured on them pretty quickly.

I didn't want one badly enough and I still don't. I'd take the much maligned red over black though.

But I honestly never wore my foams when I had a pair of eggplants and soured on them pretty quickly.
Yeah, I got the royals last year. Although I can see a benefit of the carbon fiber plate when balling, they are pretty unbearable to wear. At least, that's what I found.

The red is what I've seen from a lot of foreign people actually haha. They just seem like more of a "supreme" cw to me.I've already had them, but I'd prolly pick up black instead this time around. I still think it's a troll though.

I just wanna pick up another pair so I can trade for a Lance Mountain set and keep my original black pair.

I can admit I come in here talking more about stickers and not clothing as much lol

I'd talk more about clothing but I'm still pretty new to supreme and don't know that much and when I actually like something that I want to get, it sells out and I'm kind of picky with what I like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom