Status
Not open for further replies.

Any truth to it and anyone get lucky?

I got a large for my friend.

Last edited:

flyknits were scary. but bain went faster 
indifferent.gif

towels, sandals, and i'll have to see tote in person

any body know if nyc shop got bain stickers?
  Sandals are the only item that matters to me now. If anyone can shoot a Le Bain sticker it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
Still sick man :smh:.....the same reason why I moved on in life with copping sneakers, all this bot vs human thing is killing my interest for supreme...

..only thing I wanted all season...didn't even have the chance to scoop.

Still sick man
mean.gif
.....the same reason why I moved on in life with copping sneakers, all this bot vs human thing is killing my interest for supreme...

..only thing I wanted all season...didn't even have the chance to scoop.
What size you need? For some reason I was able to complete 2 separate orders with all the same info and cc, and received tracking for both already. If I do end up receiving two I'll oop you for sure. Large tho

man gimme that tote and sandals so I can match with my crusher and get my thot on son. Open toe sandals with jeans on 
nthat.gif

not srs b

is that really a thing now? I pretty much only wear sandals when taking out the trash or at the beach/pool.

hangover recovery usually means I'm sitting my butt at home making something heavy and staying barefoot all day. Possibly not even putting on a shirt the whole day.

Just came home to these. Very pissed. The quality is not too good, feel quite scratchy. The zip pocket on the back is tiny, I have big hands but it's still pretty small. The all round fit isn't very good either. Also, the Supreme lettering on the bottom looks like it's gonna come off as soon as I get in a pool.

If I send them back can I only get store credit?

Just came home to these. Very pissed. The quality is not too good, feel quite scratchy. The zip pocket on the back is tiny, I have big hands but it's still pretty small. The all round fit isn't very good either. Also, the Supreme lettering on the bottom looks like it's gonna come off as soon as I get in a pool.

If I send them back can I only get store credit?
yeah, you only get store credit .

How much do you think the F1 tanks will go for? $80?

Left to cop:
F1 Towel
Slippers

Game time decision:
Box Logo [if there's a black towel]
F1 [price]

How much do you think the F1 tanks will go for? $80?

Left to cop:
F1 Towel
Slippers

Game time decision:
Box Logo [if there's a black towel]
F1 [price]
I could care less abou the sandals I just want both those towels. They are the only thing left for me. Le Bain made me Le Butthurt on Le Preme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom