Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both parties win sunce they traded

Each person clearly wanted the other item

I hate da whole this for that. Whos wining

Part of da "game" i assume?

Just got paisley work shorts in today and all I can say is :smh: :smh: :smh:
fit and quality is piss poor. For $110 I would expect atleast a decent fabric let alone a good fit. Maybe its just my body, but the rise is super high, with a loose physical waist, but tighter around the a$s.. Not sure who these shorts were meant to fit but I can't imagine how these can be worn comfortably. The fabric is poorly printed on, and feels like something you could find at a walart for $20 :rolleyes
for sure making a return..
Don't want to be overly harsh, but I'm definitely salty considering how hyped I've been on these since the preview...
I let the soccer jersey slide, but this is just sad :frown:

still waiting for the supreme bong or vape pen 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 but really. theyd do it

fit and quality is piss poor. For $110 I would expect atleast a decent fabric let alone a good fit. Maybe its just my body, but the rise is super high, with a loose physical waist, but tighter around the a$s.. Not sure who these shorts were meant to fit but I can't imagine how these can be worn comfortably. The fabric is poorly printed on, and feels like something you could find at a walart for $20 :rolleyes
Don't want to be overly harsh, but I'm definitely salty considering how hyped I've been on these since the preview...

Should I expect Military shorts to fit pretty similar??

just got my hoodie in... didn't realize how small these run... got an XL but the squeeze is on (unless I got burned by a fake :nerd: )

I bought the paisley button up and I agree, the fabric was definitely under whelming. I do really like the color and fit of the shirt so I kept it, though. Overall it's a nice shirt and I don't regret buying it at all. But if the shorts are the same material as the shirt, which I'm guessing it is (my striped madras shirt and shorts are the same material) I could imagine them being pretty uncomfortable. The material is a bit stiff and thin for shorts and if the cut is bad on top of that I can definitely understand your disappointment. 100+ dollar shorts should be PLUSH.

Last edited:
^ lol, yeah just the length is a little short... I don't want people to think im going for that Kanye long undershirt look
snug enough to get rid off?

put it this way... I actually sang the song "fat guy in a little coat" when I had it on (I'm not fat, but it sure made me feel like it lol)

I paid $300 for it though, so even if I try to sell, it's gonna be tough to make my money back on it :smh:

Should I expect Military shorts to fit pretty similar??
I got my size (32) in the military shorts, and they fit really well. I'm about 6'0 165 lbs. I wanted the work shorts initially but ended up liking the military shorts better.

I'm always in the market for a new hoodie, does anyone here own any loopwheeler stuff? If so would you say the quality is on par, worse than, or better than Supreme's offerings?

they worth the price?
Don't get me wrong I love the shorts but they are probably not worth the price. It's like shopping at Gant. You get a name brand with low quality and high price. My shorts have held up well and are comfortable and look good. That being said, I have my concerns that they will not stand the test of time, and there's almost nothing on them that says Supreme so it's a low key stunt for yourself, really.

Don't get me wrong I love the shorts but they are probably not worth the price. It's like shopping at Gant. You get a name brand with low quality and high price. My shorts have held up well and are comfortable and look good. That being said, I have my concerns that they will not stand the test of time, and there's almost nothing on them that says Supreme so it's a low key stunt for yourself, really.
oh lol cause i have a pair of shorts from matix i got for like 20 and they've held up for almost a year so i was just wondering if i should upgrade

Shorts are the only thing I don't spend money on. 15 dollar lee cargos all day.

Shorts are the only thing I don't spend money on. 15 dollar lee cargos all day.

As I've said in the flyknit thread, I wear Levi cargos, dri fit gym shorts and izod/nike golf shorts. Oversized golf shorts really changed my life. All can be had for under $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom