Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Active really gonna start carrying Supreme???

Crosses tee is fire, will probably cop black

but i got my JFK button up in today and my JFK set is now complete 
pimp.gif

Agreed. Crosses tee will be copped... :pimp:

Nice JFK setup there, man.

Good fit, Digglo :smokin

Got the Baja shirt in this week... here's a fit pic. The material is surprisingly breathable and soft. Not like I pressumed. Kinda thought it would be stiff like the old school Ben Davis work shirts. Guess it it helps that its not a poly/ cotton blend. Anyways, if they're available come sale time, might pick up another color. Only thing for me, is that its a bit tight around the upper arms as are a lot of the Sup cut n sew items. I can deal with it though.

Agreed. Crosses tee will be copped... :pimp:

Nice JFK setup there, man.

Good fit, Digglo :smokin

Got the Baja shirt in this week... here's a fit pic. The material is surprisingly breathable and soft. Not like I pressumed. Kinda thought it would be stiff like the old school Ben Davis work shirts. Guess it it helps that its not a poly/ cotton blend. Anyways, if they're available come sale time, might pick up another color. Only thing for me, is that its a bit tight around the upper arms as are a lot of the Sup cut n sew items. I can deal with it though.

Is it the fit at the armpit you are referring too? I thinking about getting this.

Solid ensemble as always Sir!

Yeah, man... its a little rough raising my arms. Walking aroud is cool, but taking it off is a hassle :lol:. I have 19" biceps though, so that doesnt help.

I noticed that too, im picky about my shorts though. Being 6'3" and likeing all my shorts to be at or past my knees all i can really get is basketball shorts.

I noticed that too, im picky about my shorts though. Being 6'3" and likeing all my shorts to be at or past my knees all i can really get is basketball shorts.

Supreme shorts are like daisy dukes on me (6'2"). I like shorts the same way you do. I stick with Dickies work shorts with cell phone pocket. It gives that same "supreme" look without your junk hanging out.

Do you know what the retail is on those Vans?! $125 just too much for what that shoe is and $10 more than usual on Vans.

Last edited:
The maroon/navy ones look ok but thats prob cuz i love those colors together. Either way i won't be paying whatever price they are gonna be selling for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom