Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i regret not picking up the Nike jersey or shorts. Guess it's time to hunt em down.

Fam, I have the black jersey in a Large (still in packaging), if you can find me black or red shorts in a Large, I'll gladly swap with you straight up...

You know i'm 'round the way... LMK....

I wish all hats had that croc strap. Can't find any with that type of strap on. It makes the cap fit so much nicer

For the competition
Splinter cell hands down was one of the best espionage shooter created, always go back and play it every now and then

Last edited:
Aye Fresco we can def make that happen if I come across a pair.

On a sidenote, I can't believe I still have this damn Championship jersey in my possession smh.

On a sidenote, I can't believe I still have this damn Championship jersey in my possession smh.

I sold my Camo Large for 170 two weeks ago on ebay (buyer paid directly through PP). So hang in their

ALBooboo oop me a supreme X nike Jersey in Red, so big thanks to him. Even though my foams are black, i will still rock with no damb given haha

This is a longshot, but does anyone have the Supreme x Porter "FYPM" iPad case in black or red they want to get rid of ?

^^ that is a long shot. I saw a couple on the bay for 200+ :x

For the competition
Splinter cell hands down was one of the best espionage shooter created, always go back and play it every now and then

Will post mine tonight.

COD > Splinter cell .... just saying

Last edited:

I remember having to get rid of mine at first cause it didn't fit and it sold for 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom