Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

My soul has left my body.

I prefer fitteds over camps, but the liberty jewels is fire. I wore it with my tiffs the other day, it was a dope match up. I'm excited for the CDG fitted. Other than that I think this season's hats have been lack luster. I just can't really mess with camps, I always wear OCD-curved new eras lol.
Bruh, when New Era brought out the On Field MLB caps with the already built in perfect curve, it was over. 

Price check on Joan of Arc Tee?

Bruh, when New Era brought out the On Field MLB caps with the already built in perfect curve, it was over. 

Price check on Joan of Arc Tee?

I was buying a new fitted every week last august through December and I would spend at least 10-20 minutes getting a perfect curve. Those are my go to when I don't want people to spot me on Thursdays and Fridays lol.

$50-$60 is the average going price on that tee from what I've seen.

honestly, this is just raising the hype. when it drops, it drops. regs will have the upper hand as always if they actually want the piece. and honestly, wouldn't even be mad if this got pushed to A/W

it would make sense at this point to push it back. next week will be the first week of May

Brainlessly put my red bogo hoodie in the cold washer and low temp dryer. Was shocked how faded it looked. What I wouldn't do for a time machine 
ohwell.gif

(THE TAG SAID TO DO JUST THAT!!!!!)

Does anyone not mind the fadedness?

Thats why you never dry anything in the dryer.

There was a method that @crisone  posted YEARS ago about how to properly wash your tees. Something along the lines of throwing in the dryer for 5 min on tumble to reduce wrinkles and hang on a drying rack. 

I never ever put my Supreme and Stussy stuff in the dryer

Thats why you never dry anything in the dryer.

There was a method that @crisone  posted YEARS ago about how to properly wash your tees. Something along the lines of throwing in the dryer for 5 min on tumble to reduce wrinkles and hang on a drying rack. 

I never ever put my Supreme and Stussy stuff in the dryer
EXACTLY the way my momma taught me. Gotta stay fresh.

Brainlessly put my red bogo hoodie in the cold washer and low temp dryer. Was shocked how faded it looked. What I wouldn't do for a time machine 
ohwell.gif

(THE TAG SAID TO DO JUST THAT!!!!!)

Does anyone not mind the fadedness?
I asked the dudes in a skate shop near me how they kept the prints on their tees so fresh, they said to hang them up in the bathroom when you shower. Apparently the steam does something, irons them out pretty nice too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom