Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were at least 4000+ orders placed in 1 minute, and that's just based off my order numbers.  But after seeing order numbers posted on HB, there are a few people whose order numbers are a thousand ahead of mine.  So it's going to take time for us to get shipping confirmations. Probably similar to the foams release.

Patience is virtue ... You are correct ,.. And I just received my confirmation. Last time I tried to cook, Supreme put the fire out :smh:
No Box Tees but still success

Can anyone help me with a legit check on a poster? And give me an idea of what I should be expecting to pay? Need more consolation purchases haha. Hit my inbox if you can help thanks.

depended on early links & struck out...my fault for not doing the usual & just refreshing "view all", wouldve at least had a small chance. live & learn, on to the next...

"mannerisms of a young Bobby DeNiro..."

can't wait to get the taxi tee
pimp.gif

grey bogo was just a plus for me.

Last edited:
Thanks dan. After losing on the foams I've had much success on everything since.
Yeah I haven't really had the same luck. Got cart jacked last week and this week the site stuffed me at the basket.
depended on early links & struck out...my fault for not doing the usual & just refreshing "view all", wouldve at least had a small chance. live & learn, on to the next...
Even if you refreshed manually like I did, the site still wouldn't refresh its stock for some people. This happened to me and the TNF jackets didn't leave until 11:05 so I wasn't able to get ANYTHING I wanted. Not even a terry shirt.

Yeah I haven't really had the same luck. Got cart jacked last week and this week the site stuffed me at the basket.

Even if you refreshed manually like I did, the site still wouldn't refresh its stock for some people. This happened to me and the TNF jackets didn't leave until 11:05 so I wasn't able to get ANYTHING I wanted. Not even a terry shirt.
clear your cache next time

I will try that next time but I've never had that happen before. I even tried closing out my browser and opening the site from scratch. Nada. 

FYI I cleared my cache this morning and it still didn't update until 8:05 (at least the carousel), and by that time everything I wanted sold out.

No idea what happened. Looked like the shop all page updated before the carousel landing page.

**Continues to pray to the restock gawds.

FYI I cleared my cache this morning and it still didn't update until 8:05 (at least the carousel), and by that time everything I wanted sold out.

No idea what happened. Looked like the shop all page updated before the carousel landing page.

**Continues to pray to the restock gawds.
Yeah I think it was a site issue because nothing I did got me the result I wanted. From what I understand, though, mobile is different than desktop and sometimes mobile will restock when desktop won't, and vice versa. So I should have tried mobile, just didn't occur to me.

I will try that next time but I've never had that happen before. I even tried closing out my browser and opening the site from scratch. Nada. 

seems like there was a glitch on their site or just for google chrome, tried the early links, didnt work [of course] but i saw that the site was updated, grabbed the grey bogo.. refreshed to try to grab another bogo, it refreshed as last weeks drop... kept refreshing, didn't work.. opened the site on firefox and the new stuff was up. :smh:

Sort of happened to me but it was just the landing page and shop all. If you clicked on individual categories it would show todays drop.

seems like there was a glitch on their site or just for google chrome, tried the early links, didnt work [of course] but i saw that the site was updated, grabbed the grey bogo.. refreshed to try to grab another bogo, it refreshed as last weeks drop... kept refreshing, didn't work.. opened the site on firefox and the new stuff was up.
mean.gif
That must be it. I was on Chrome as well.

Welp I got the foams so I guess my luck was bound to run out
Haha ah man I'm sorry to hear. But at least you got those foams! 
nthat.gif

Sort of happened to me but it was just the landing page and shop all. If you clicked on individual categories it would show todays drop.
Yeah I should have tried that.
New items didn't show till 2 or 3 minutes after too.
That's too bad homie. Still better than my 11:05 drop though 
roll.gif

Welp I got the foams so I guess my luck was bound to run out
Yeah I got foams easily but threw an oop to a friend. Today's drop messed me but I still got black bogo & white taxi. Thought I got more bogos but ppl who "helped" me out got pure taxis so those are getting cancelled 
laugh.gif

thats what i did. early links in one window, auto refresh with view all in another window. saw the update the second it posted live so i clicked and got through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom