Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't front I seriously underestimated the Beasts today. That was out of this world, sucks to see so many of the #SupNT crew strike out, know most of y'all wanted to keep.
Yeah it's a shame. I'll throw up one of my old preme hats on the Twitter later. Never really worn it, too small for me.

ya so dam gullible on that 445+ bogo tee, look at seller feedback and look at the bidders ... smh get trolled more

I places one order for a white box logo and somehow got two order numbers for two shirts same color... can someone help me out and give me the warehouse phone number so I can have this fixed? Please and thank you.

it's on the first post of the first page of this thread :nerd:

I places one order for a white box logo and somehow got two order numbers for two shirts same color... can someone help me out and give me the warehouse phone number so I can have this fixed? Please and thank you.

I would let it rock if you want both

struck out on the grey but managed to cop the red. the site did not refresh for me... anyone else had that problem?

This was faster than usual but if you were swift you made it through….The credit card errors usually happens when the item goes OOS while yours is still processing. Its not a bank card error. Thats one of the assumed reasons for that error message but it may not be the only one.

i hate to use this, but i made the "Supreme x NT" logo on the first page!

I deserve a large white bogo for my efforts!

kthxbai

wtf 1 post since 2000. god dam
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom