Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
we try and keep it 100 in here, 
the regulars are nice af
the resellers are ********
but it's human nature
I've noticed, one fellow NTer even sent me a few stickers and bracelets free of charge(thanks again). It may not seem like a lot for others but It was a cool thing to do and I've been wanting to start collecting them.

I decided to join the supreme group on twitter. Im going to get more into Supreme. After seeing prices for older things, I cant afford to pass up on things I see and like(except for TNF collab, **** is too pricey for me :lol:)

I'm telling y'all. 99% of these dudes running "services" are super dumb. Why you think the foams restocked random pairs so many times?

I've noticed, one fellow NTer even sent me a few stickers and bracelets free of charge(thanks again). It may not seem like a lot for others but It was a cool thing to do and I've been wanting to start collecting them.

I decided to join the supreme group on twitter. Im going to get more into Supreme. After seeing prices for older things, I cant afford to pass up on things I see and like(except for TNF collab, **** is too pricey for me :lol:)

Supreme twitter group?

My order from last Thursday (shipping label created same day - 4/10) is still sitting at the warehouse.  Just gave the warehouse a call and the nice lady said that I should see movement in a day or two.  She explained that their shipments were backed up due to the foamposite release.

Another order that I placed this week has no movement as well (shipping label created 4/15), but I assume that it'll probably go out the same time as my order from last Thursday.  
least you guys got shipping &  at least a confirmation email ...

i haven't got nothing on my nylon pullover but yet they charged my card :frown: 

at least a email with a order number would be great to have 

this ever happen to anybody with them?....a email/number to call or should i wait it out ?
Prob a silly question but have you checked your spam folder/trash?

Just seems weird that you didnt get any sort of email

Need them sandals I prefer black but if I get red it's all good. If none that's all good to still prolly go reseller route for the blacks if I have to

Last edited:
I think this is the friendliest group of people that talk about Supreme(from what I've experienced and seen), I was looking at Supreme on Instagram and those people are all straight dbags and aholes
Agreed.

Might make the move on the sandals if the price isnt crazy

NOOOOOOO the day i wont be available the sandals come out
mean.gif
young ***** move that dope

Prob a silly question but have you checked your spam folder/trash?

Just seems weird that you didnt get any sort of email
nothing in the spam

funny cause i got my email asap for the nike jersey  order (which i finally got in the mail yesterday)

it was one of those orders where it kept saying the card denied over & over 

then i waited ten minutes got the alert to my phone that supreme has took the money & to confirm that it isn't fraud 

so i made sure everything was good 

now no email no nothing ..just $158 less in my account 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
i really dont wana see no on feet pics of these sandals when people cop

nobody wana see nasty feet/ that weird fad going on with socks and sandals man

Only time I'm not wearing socks with sandals is to the beach in the summer. Sandals with socks is comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom