Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess i'll be copping Le Bain to sit in my closet for months at this point. It'll be summer by the time it drops lol.

Pass on this collab and tees

Think the email woulda came thru by now. I hope it's next week but the leBain should be soon n that'll distract everyone so hopefully someone good drops along with it
email came out about an hour ago...

Supreme  teams up with seminal hardcore punk band Dead Kennedys on a collection of goods for the ongoing Spring/Summer 2014 season. Consisting of a work jacket, pullover hoodie, sweat shorts, long-sleeve tee and three T-shirts, all items have been designed using original artwork from the Jello Biafra-fronted band.

The collection will be available in-store in New YorkLos Angeles  and London  on April 10, as well as online. Those of us in Japan  can look forward to the release on April 12.

Last edited:
do the kids even know about dead kennedys these days?  seems like this collab is directed at the old heads like me haha

Last edited:
Red or Grey Nefertiti tee with foams would be 
pimp.gif
 Probably just scooping that and the kinetic tee honestly. Rest is a pass for me as I'm not a huge dead kennedys guy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom