Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friend tried to cop foams on release date but they said they were sold out so he thought he struck out. But earlier today he got a shipping and order confirmation out of nowhere. Happen to anyone else?
I managed to cop one today's restock.. I hope that doesn't happen to me lol 

Quoted from the nike retro thread.

Home from the Japan release.  In line at midnight and I was maybe #300 in line.  Got in store about noon.  Black was sold out about 20 people in front of me.  By the time I got to the front only sizes 8.5, 9 and 9.5 in red remained which was good for me.  Was able to get both sets online while waiting in line though.

Not sure how the releases at the other Supreme stores here went though (we have 3 in a 5 mile radius.

Resellers were selling these for $500 immediately after they purchased them.  The highest was $900.

Question regarding the sup x tnf nuptse puffer fur jacket

Did they start making fakes? Legit Check pls

I've peeped in here for a while now(mainly cause I had no valuable info to input) just to see different supreme stickers :lol:. I felt bad though for the regulars when all these new people came in just for the Supreme Foams :smh:

Anyways saw this on instagram, not sure if already posted but:

Patiently waiting on that grey/pink block print shirt 
nerd.gif
 That lowkey is going to be one of the best pieces this season. Has that Stussy/Cali Surfer vibe to it. 

That is terrible my man :lol:

As a grown man jerseys are a lil tough anyways, but you're really gonna rock a Jesus jersey?

No lies though, I'm happy the hyped items have all had crazy all over graphics. Makes the stuff I like easier for me to cop :pimp:

Last edited:
jesus jersey is satirical- i think it's funny,  but i can see how others might find it offensive.

as much as I troll on HB about the Jesus jersey, I have too much respect for NT to the same here. That thing is awful.

That is terrible my man :lol:

As a grown man jerseys are a lil tough anyways, but you're really gonna rock a Jesus jersey?

No lies though, I'm happy the hyped items have all had crazy all over graphics. Makes the stuff I like easier for me to cop :pimp:
Haha I'm just joking with that ish, it's looks horrible to wear imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom