Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shorts or jerseys up please stop lying lol

I just had shorts in my cart

its true

this happens for every supreme release obviously your new to this cause if you know supreme you know restocks happens through out the day on drops normally around 12 and 1

on another note lets keep the LeBain talk on chill before people catch on and come back for that release

Lot of salt for those who missed out, glad I copped 2 pair both CW #teamnobot

Last edited:
First time buying supreme for retail (Two Northface supreme down jackets resell) and I'm part of 10:59 haha, I pretty confident I can get any release on this website, just took a whole night of studying how things go down

Last edited:

its true

this happens for every supreme release obviously your new to this cause if you know supreme you know restocks happens through out the day on drops normally around 12 and 1

on another note lets keep the LeBain talk on chill before people catch on and come back for that release
if it don't have a swoosh on it, they get confused. it's cool

its true

I'm already ready for the Lebain release. It's gonna be just as hyped. I just heard a group of high schoolers talking about buying it to flip lol Supreme is a jok. It's all about $$$$$$. Whatch next week get ugly too

sick.gif

I'd really love to know how many pairs were made. I'd also love to be Supreme's accountant just to see how much they pull in on a Thursday like this. Gotta be pushing $2-3 million, just online.

My order number was 6294xx. I saw some other dude's number with the same checkout time and his was 6346xx. So we're talking an easy 5,000 orders in that one minute. Obviously not all Foamposites, but for the sake of simplicity 5,000 x 250 = $1.25 million.

To me, that's mind boggling.

^^^@FLYKNITLVR that is crazy. But damn these shorts for not restocking when im on break lol. The resale is over 200 for em...not happening. Ill wait til that resale drops to about retail, IF that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom