Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone use the app to cop on the regular? might have to use the app for the first time since I wont be home. PM me if you got tips :smokin

anyone use the app to cop on the regular? might have to use the app for the first time since I wont be home. PM me if you got tips
smokin.gif
It updates way to late

use chrome app with auto fill for best chance

Anyone have a problem posting pics from their iphone? I've been having problems posting pics where it takes a while to load, but nothing shows up in the msg box.

Anyone have a problem posting pics from their iphone? I've been having problems posting pics where it takes a while to load, but nothing shows up in the msg box.

Stopped using Nt's picture loader when it stopped working for me now. I'm back go photobucket

Last edited:
Stopped using Nt's picture loader when it stopped working for me now. I'm back go photobucket
Found out it was adblocker on my jailbreak phone was the issue. Just had to disable it.

Got the bottle and academy shirt today. I like the thick material of the shirt but not sure if I wanna keep it.

is there anyone in here that i can PM for tips it would be really helpful as i dont want to clutter the thread

Gonna try copping the championship jersey in a small. Any color would do. Any tips to increase swiftness levels? Any help would be appreciated :smokin

might be in the minority, but that Championship jersey is terrible. Supreme got dudes looking like Lil' Flip in 2004

Sandals will be copped tho.

pretty sure the jersey's numbers color will reflect the mesh bucket hats

gonna go for camo or black :smokin

Last edited:
Lol @ early links are out. All u do is look at the preview. Not too tough, they've 'been out' since the preview has been up. :smh:

Last edited:
Killa Cam in the BOGO tees at the Supreme screening after party in Los Angeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom