Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Connor had on the plaid bomber from last season. Given that the dude is like 5'2, I know he's not rocking medium, most likely small. 

But I thought the bombers and the uptown jacket this season start at medium as the smallest. Correct?

Does Supreme make small in certain items for just "friends and family" or was small always available for the plaid bomber?

Last edited:
Everything is made in a small. They make less of it since it's Murica. M-L > XL > S (consumer's demographics) 

Everything is made in a small. They make less of it since it's Murica. M-L > XL > S (consumer's demographics) 
Dam ok. Been wanting to trade my medium for a small in that for the longest, but I haven't seen it anywhere, not on the bay, not on craigslist

Last edited:
^ Yeah, only worn mine twice. Since it's big on me, I have to be wearing super skinny jeans to pull it off. 
mean.gif

I also think it's better than the uptown jacket for this season, and was way cheaper like $180. Uptown is $268 if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly was a hidden gem from last season imo.

Last edited:
Uptown is a different quality. Its thicker as well.

Idk which pp Henley I want. Need the basketball tank as wellz

Oh yeah, forgot to salute methodSK for that extension. Works nicely, great addition. Thanks for taking the time to make that, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom