Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for a restock on the grey beanie. Might have to settle for the black. I just wish the logo was red

Going off my experience from last year, it should be restocked regularly in-store. Only thing is having someone check for you since there's no time when they do it.

Praying for a restock on the grey beanie. Might have to settle for the black. I just wish the logo was red
yeah it honestly will deff restock in store. as for online, i'm not sure because I scooped one on rd and the one from the restock. but as I said, it seems a little thinner/lighter than past seasons. if I come across another I'll pm you.

yeah it honestly will deff restock in store. as for online, i'm not sure because I scooped one on rd and the one from the restock. but as I said, it seems a little thinner/lighter than past seasons. if I come across another I'll pm you.

Definitely appreciated fam

Not sure if you guys use this guy but here's a forewarning

It is strange how p-capone needed a pb jersey pre-order but has the north face early

Last edited:
Don't know if it has been posted yet but just dropping some info. This might cause some mayhem since everyone's getting angry with receiving their shipments in but...

The NY store started selling the toothpicks for $4 when I went in yesterday. Better start camping now lol

"Mayem" though...really?

And they been selling the toothpicks, as well as giving them away since day one.

Last edited:
Im about 6 feet 175, im thinking im gonna be swimming in my large arena

Coming tomorrow

Last edited:
"Mayem" though...really?

And they been selling the toothpicks, as well as giving them away since day one.

Yeah, they've been doing both.

Got my shipping confirmation this morning, was getting a little worried. :lol:

You saying I look like a cute sorority chick papi? :smile:

Minus the cute part. :tongue:

Im about 6 feet 175, im thinking im gonna be swimming in my large arena

Coming tomorrow

Yes, it seems like it will be big on you. They're meant to fit like those sorority chick shirts which is big.

Yeah, they've been doing both.

Got my shipping confirmation this morning, was getting a little worried. :lol:

That rare Sunday shipping confirmation. :smokin

Why is Ali G wearing so much Supreme

He's only wearing outlandish type pieces...ie: that atrocious Franklin hoodie and the Lions jacket. They are both loud and obnoxious. They want Ali G to look...loud, and obnoxious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom