Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to see what They got on there site, but can't even tell what looks nice because they have such a ****** shop set up on the web.

Red Camo Utility and Bling Box came in today. The utility cap is mad clean in person.

Def goin for those eras... My first drop orders come in today... still need that camo cadet jacket but not trying to pay Ebay prices... Guess I'll have to wait it out... And that Fishtail parka was DEF slept on...

im just hoping the PCL tee doesnt drop this week...

please, please please dont drop this week! :lol:

PCL Tee and/or bucket hopefully drops soon

yo Tdot let me know how big the ashtray is in person.  Considering getting that myself...need to step the accessory game up

^^It's never just one thing...will probably be Vans, a cap or two, some shirts, and accessories..

Anyone know what else drops this thursday or is it just the vans?
Some more stuff will drop tomorrow just not as big as the first drop. Just be patient usually someone will post leak photos of what's dropping Thursday on tomorrow

And I apologize for that answer being so vague, but I really have no clue what is going to drop other than the Vans. I just know it'll be more than that.

since them vans releasing this week I am hoping the floral bucket releases tomm or thursday.

Trying to get that darn black jersey messed up my whole order. :smh:
Money saved tho. Only a handful of items, if that I even want for the rest of the season. eBay prices suck for the jersey and PCL shorts :lol:

any help would be appreciated. never dealt with supreme online.

i ordered a bling box logo. got the confirmation email and had a charge from supreme pending on my credit card. never received a shipment email and now my credit card no longer shows a charge from supreme.

what does this mean?

i ordered a bling box logo. got the confirmation email and had a charge from supreme pending on my credit card. never received a shipment email and now my credit card no longer shows a charge from supreme.

what does this mean?

Sounds like someone hacked into Supreme's webserver and has complete access to your credit card. Prepare.

Sounds like someone hacked into Supreme's webserver and has complete access to your credit card. Prepare.
Don't know if sets
Two things could have happened
You will be charged later once they ship( which first day drops could take two-three weeks)
Your shirt shows up randomly( has happened to me a lot of times since I have been buying supreme since 06)
Hit supreme up with an email tho... Fast response

what does this mean?
The same exact thing has happened to me. I ordered the Crosses Jacket in Blue.

I was immediately charge for my purchase and was sent a confirmation email order.

Haven't received a shipping email and now when checking my bank records, the purchase is no longer there.

If they cancelled my order, I wouldn't be upset. I would just pick up the Lebron X Dolphins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom