Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for that Jay... Especially when DEM FOAMBS drop.

carts will be jacked that day

they aren't playing this season

already got shipping

Supreme always ship on the same day of the drop.

i'm in for PM links also :nerd:

copped the hebrew fitted in Black and Navy [decided not to get the knicks colorway >D] got my black un-american tee and two more red lanyards.

playboy was cart jacked because i typed the wrong verif code. :smh:

I went a little crazy.  Used my Macbook for all pickups. 

Black 5 panel snapback

White Varsity jacket

Black Original tee

Black Competition button down

Black Riot Pullover

Smh I put in an order for the unamerican tee and riot tee both size XL....when they processed my order idk how but it changed to a size Small...I emailed sup to let them know what happened but I haven't gotten a response back yet...I really hope they can fix this and don't ship me out the smalls

Last edited:
should have just got out my bad and not flap .... smh i missed it
j/k didn't flap, but just layed on my bed thinking bout nuthing 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm never using the program I used for autofill again.

Struck out on PB jersey. Was gonna resell anyway.

If you where just gonna resell I'm glad you didn't get it! People like you make it hard for the people that just wanna wear their $hįt.

I should've got a Lanyard. But I was too focused getting that t-shirt. :lol:

I wonder if that will be an accessory they'll restock a few times during this season in-store.

Last edited:
Just remembered how supreme has f-ed up my orders on multiple grabs. Last year got t shirt I didn't even order and year before that got size m when I got L

Praying everything goes and comes out alright :frown:
Damn that sucks bro. I've ordered so much stuff online with never a problem. Reading your post makes me nervous lol.

The lanyard is uncomfortable as hell when you're wearing it. It scratches the back of your neck 
sick.gif

I was able to snag a blk Un American tee and a pack of black Hanes tees..still waiting for the sandals and tanks...

Doubled up on the black playboy and black crusher

I want the championship jersey

Last edited:
how in the world did those hooded leather jackets sell out? People must have been mad salty for missing out on the jersey and went for that jacket instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom