Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to cop the dye hoodie and unamerican joints Thursday..first time posting in here too (I think).. If I can help some guys I definitely will!

Salute to Halftime and sharkin for all their work keeping this updated. Appreciate the both of you.

I understand the rules of conduct but in all honesty whether links/info/etc are posted or leaked early its still gonna be the same hassle once the online shop opens up

Knew some guy would post this eventually to feel special. Great job.

Get over yourself.

I posted it to help this thread. Not my problem that NT allows anyone to view any forum.

Special? Lol. If you only knew half of the info I have that I keep to myself. If you're really worried about lurker having links you need to step your online copping game up.

Supreme is such a basic site, after first release, everyone manually should be able to check out in 3 seconds or less.

How do you guys set up the autofill? Can't get it to do the CC and the check box. PM if necessary.

Picked up the dots L/S today at SupLA since it finally died down.

Last edited:
Harder for all, or harder for you to cop and flip?

method method

do what you do, man

people will hate regardless

when i would drop links on here it was when the regulars knew it was coming

then i'd delete it

or you could just tell ppl to PM you and ignore the new members :lol:

you looked out last weekend with the infrared 6 link (but i wasn't swift :smh: )

method method

do what you do, man

people will hate regardless

when i would drop links on here it was when the regulars knew it was coming

then i'd delete it

or you could just tell ppl to PM you and ignore the new members :lol:

you looked out last weekend with the infrared 6 link (but i wasn't swift :smh: )

I will need those links when that Henley baseball top drops :smile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Too...ew-Rare-/251460468378?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

roll.gif

Sorry I don't know how to post images. But only thing i really want from this drop is the burgundy hat. I tried looking at the FAQ and drop list but I didn't see it. Will this be releasing online this Thursday?

**Nevermind, I guess the picture showed up lol**

But yea, just wondering if this will drop online Thursday and if anyone knows the price. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom