Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
First S/S release is always a big one. You have to remember that they revise the whole store to showcase all new products, from big items to small items. So the first release is always the biggest one of the season.

I noticed there wasnt an ashtray or a lighter on this drop.

Those are generally the only items I buy.

Wasn't trying to blow up the spot but DSM did drop the new sup line today. I was 14th in line but not a lot of allocations. Maybe 1 or 2 of each item.

:smh: :smh:

London line.

Last edited:
Stupid question, i know, I'm new to supreme, but do sup tees come in a small? And did all of the tees launch today? Thanks. Also is the pricing on tees $35?

I'll be getting on the london store on drop mornings to confirm lists. Hopefully we can figure out some price conversion. I don't know if they have VAT included in the GBP prices or if they add it at checkout. 

If it's a straight GBP to USD convert that puts the tees at $58? doesn't sound right.

I'll be getting on the london store on drop mornings to confirm lists. Hopefully we can figure out some price conversion. I don't know if they have VAT included in the GBP prices or if they add it at checkout. 

If it's a straight GBP to USD convert that puts the tees at $58? doesn't sound right.
Yeah there's obviously no way that the tees are $58. Gotta be $35 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom