Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-owned
laugh.gif
people really do get insane with their asking prices sometimes.  i wish it were possible to comment on ebay auctions, it would be hilarious

Ppl are scared to do auctions. I would be too. Not too many ppl looking for certain **** anymore.

Best bet is to message them for lower price. A lot of ppl put a high price but are willing to take half that.

i went to the supreme sore in new york a month ago and i was looking for the flag hoodies and i notice almost everything in the store was on sale except those hoodies, are they on sale now? 

Unless you find someone selling for less than retail those hoodies are long gone.

lmao

it's a ploy. . .the seller over prices the item so the buyer feels good when he/she accepts the deal for a lower offer

they got raped and don't know it

laugh.gif
true.  I generally take a little bit of a loss when i sell on ebay, because i don't like to wait. it isn't a source of income, just a way to turn my older stuff into newer.  I rarely sell my supreme things unless i don't like the fit.  i'm hoping my son likes the hand-him-downs haha

i went to the supreme sore in new york a month ago and i was looking for the flag hoodies and i notice almost everything in the store was on sale except those hoodies, are they on sale now? 
They were on sale bro... lmao I think it was 112. I was on the edge of copping the white or the black one. Wasn't feeling the material, but kinda regret it now. 

I believe the stores closed now 

They were on sale bro... lmao I think it was 112. I was on the edge of copping the white or the black one. Wasn't feeling the material, but kinda regret it now. 

I don't recall the flags ever going on sale, I may be wrong tho. They sent a bunch over to DSM & they sold out there.

i saw someone in real life wearing the flags hoodie and it looked pretty nice, actually.  sometimes adding action makes things more look appealing then when they are just sitting there.  the all over champion script crew is a good example in my case- i really like how it looks on me when i catch a glimpse of myself doing things, if that makes any sense.

So are people willing to pay retail now for flag hoodies even above retail? Cause at retail I couldn't even do it myself seen one on the bay for 200 but nah still not worth all that.

Last edited:
Retail was 154. 170 give or take after US.

120 on sale? why not... even if you wear and sell you can either make some cumchange or break even easily.. 

only reason why i avoided it in the first place is because my ethnicity flag is not on it. 

still wondering why it isn't on it. 

The patch on the back looks out of place. If the final tnf jacket looks like that, it'll be an easy pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom