Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
do alife and supreme have beef with each other.  First I seen the alife fubu shirt in the supreme bogo print and now this

Last edited:
different strokes. for conversation's sake: I would've bought the white preme flag hoody if it hit the sale. The issue wasn't necessarily the design but the price they wanted for it. I personally prefer it over that Alife hoody. 10deep on is ok.

do alife and supreme have beef with each other.  First I seen the alife fubu shirt in the supreme bogo print and now this
Why are they using the flags of violent extremist countries: North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, etc?

Why would you want to wear flags of those countries?

At least South Korea and Ghana (Supreme hoodie) are cool.

Last edited:
Supreme's look 10x better but I passed on RD and it's reappearance... 
It's retail was 168, on sale for 128 or something? Not for the  quality my dude

The Flags hoody looked like someone's homeless grandma stitched dollar store flags on a plain hoody on her lunchbreak... its trash, 10 deep and even that alife one are better "QUALITY"... aesthetically speaking, the hoodies are subjective; to each his own...

The Flags hoody looked like someone's homeless grandma stitched dollar store flags on a plain hoody on her lunchbreak... its trash, 10 deep and even that alife one are better "QUALITY"... aesthetically speaking, the hoodies are subjective; to each his own...
very true.. 

For those of you who have the Clarks Desert Mali Low, can you tell me if they fit TTS? I'm usually a size 9 in all Nike/Jordan but do wear an 8.5 for most dress type shoes. TIA

About to pull the trigger on these, does anyone have any input on the sizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom