Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have or know where i can find the sizing measurements on the supreme x tnf 3m jacket?

Last edited:
hczEa7P.jpg

Been off work for 2 weeks over Christmas and not had a chance to post/keep up with the thread. What's everyone wishing to see from S/S15?

For anyone that has the duffle bag that is currently on sale, how big is? What Can I pack in there? Or how much?

That jacket just reminds me too much of some Hilfiger jacket I had in 10th grade.

all joking aside, I think I had the same jacket LOL... gonna dig through my high school pics and see if I can find it :nerd:

1999/2000 - 11th grade top fit: :smokin

Navy/Red Hillfiger jacket

Baise Polo strap back

Shortyʻs tee

Droors jeans

Es Koston 1ʻs

miss those days :rolleyes

99/00? That was basically my outfit in 9th grade (94/95) if you swap the Es for a pair of Airwalk NTS2 lows. Foundation shirt for the Shortys tee, and a polo sport cap.

Last edited:
99/00? That was basically my outfit in 9th grade (94/95) if you swap the Es for a pair of Airwalk NTS2 lows. Foundation shirt for the Shortys tee, and a polo sport cap.

You're an OG. I was only 4/5 years old when you were in 9th grade.

what sz should i buy in the supreme x tnf 3m jacket if im 5'11 170 pounds, i wear a large in the f/w 2014 bogos thanks

You're an OG. I was only 4/5 years old when you were in 9th grade.

not an OG, just old. And I know that Supreme riffs on older companies street-ish designs, but if my memory is right the price of the actual jacket then was about the max I'd pay for the Supreme version.

Just give me decent tees, caps, and accessories and I'll be happy. Outerwear for the spring in the south is a non-starter for me.

not an OG, just old. And I know that Supreme riffs on older companies street-ish designs, but if my memory is right the price of the actual jacket then was about the max I'd pay for the Supreme version.

Just give me decent tees, caps, and accessories and I'll be happy. Outerwear for the spring in the south is a non-starter for me.
OG = Older Gentleman. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom