Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't eem know they put the RR jersey back up 
glasses.gif

Does anyone know when web shop will close?

I usually stick to TB3s or Military 4s with the jersey. Not trying to be THAT matchy matchy.

I want to say 72?

I just got my flowers pants in, I probably should have sized down, they're a little loose. It came with a rocket sticker, but the sticker was split in two. Guess it's B-Grade sticker time. No fit pics because I'm still in recovery mode from NYE, didn't drink that much, but I've been fighting a cold for the past few days and it really got to me yesterday and today.

edit: it was $60.

Last edited:
I was looking for an alternative messenger bag for work, ended up copping the Hi-Vis Messenger Bag since it was on sale. My first Supreme product 8)

Anyone know if the stash pill carabiner will ever drop. It's pretty much the only thing left

I don't think anyone can say for certain, especially since they've added a new item to the shop each week since the sale started. I guess we'll find out next week if they keep things open or just shut it down for the season.

I don't think anyone can say for certain, especially since they've added a new item to the shop each week since the sale started. I guess we'll find out next week if they keep things open or just shut it down for the season.

This Thursday they added a new beanie so we could see the carabiner drop I hope so

Yeah and last week they added the Multi Stripe beanie, so it's not too far out there to say they'd drop the carabiner next week, although some people seem to think it's going to end up being a Japanese exclusive.

Either way I'm not going for it. I don't need a pill stash to attract any undue attention since I've got to constantly go through security check points. Plus my days of chemical fun are long gone.

How big is it? Could I reasonably fit a legal sized expandable folder in there?

Bag is small than I expected.

*Measurements:

Length - Approx. 10 inches.

Width - Approx. 13 inches.

Thickness - Approx. 5 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom