Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, does anyone ever buy the silly belts Supreme makes? Seems like they stick to weird stuff like the braided ones, the beaded crap from last year etc etc.

Why not make some kinda dope logo-branded belt? The way rappers flaunt designer belts these days, im sure they'd sell like crack-cakes.

Sooo, does anyone ever buy the silly belts Supreme makes? Seems like they stick to weird stuff like the braided ones, the beaded crap from last year etc etc.

Why not make some kinda dope logo-branded belt? The way rappers flaunt designer belts these days, im sure they'd sell like crack-cakes.

wanted the rose engraved one, but it seemed way too expensive :smh:

Basquiat black and white hoodies sold out but not the tees... They mustve made a ton of tees then. :lol:

ordered the gore tex hat Monday morning, called them and Lady said it wont ship out till sometime next week... Damn Supreme you cereal?
I will prolly forget about it and it will surprise me out of nowhere, that's always fun :rolleyes

Basquiat black and white hoodies sold out but not the tees... They mustve made a ton of tees then. :lol:

Because people are going for the whole ASAP collection, baseball jersey, yellow flannel now Basquiat hoody. Watch the wise jacket sell out.

As someome who's been a basquiat fan for a pretty good while, not gonna front like ive been into him since the 80s (wasnt even born then) but nowhere near a "MCHG follower".....
I literally walked out the shop without a single piece from the collab today. Had my heart set on the Ali jacket but at that price couldnt justify the move at all, so I tried on the hoodie which didnt fit better than a random 40$ hoodie...but actually worse. Was a tight/strange fit (yes, compared to other Supreme hoodies) and the screenprimt looked like it had already been through 2+ hot washes.
Not tryna burst anyones bubble (for those of you who copped), but I cant picture many people id rather see a collab with and i ended up passing on this entire collection. Considered the "aaaa" tee or the button up with the list of words on it, but my buzz was so killed by the quality letdown and the jacked up prices.

Sorry, had to vent. Ended up copping a longsleeve pocket tee and the material/fit is amazing, definitely recommend it, just let down that i didmt feel compelled to cop a single piece from the long awaited Supreme x Basquiat collab. Cassius jacket was my favorite thing from the lookbook, guess ima have to reconsider my options :/

Last edited:
I also got my hooded plaid denim shirt today too, quality is amazing - and it fits perfect (medium, I'm 6'0).

I think it's highly slept on.
It is one of the best pieces of the season... I can't believe it restocked as many times as it did.
Q: is the flannel part thick (like nice and heavy and is denim got some weight to it?)
I picked up the red/ black one.
It looked nice and heavy for fall online... I live in Oakland and LA Is a 6 hr drive.
Me and the crew go 5-6 times a year so I don't get to see all drops live.
Was really feeling those color ways.
Stoked to hear the Md. fits perfect 'cuz I am 5'10
Showing up, tomorrow!!
Thanks for the post @AnimalThug

As someome who's been a basquiat fan for a pretty good while, not gonna front like ive been into him since the 80s (wasnt even born then) but nowhere near a "MCHG follower".....
I literally walked out the shop without a single piece from the collab today. Had my heart set on the Ali jacket but at that price couldnt justify the move at all, so I tried on the hoodie which didnt fit better than a random 40$ hoodie...but actually worse. Was a tight/strange fit (yes, compared to other Supreme hoodies) and the screenprimt looked like it had already been through 2+ hot washes.
Not tryna burst anyones bubble (for those of you who copped), but I cant picture many people id rather see a collab with and i ended up passing on this entire collection. Considered the "aaaa" tee or the button up with the list of words on it, but my buzz was so killed by the quality letdown and the jacked up prices.

Sorry, had to vent. Ended up copping a longsleeve pocket tee and the material/fit is amazing, definitely recommend it, just let down that i didmt feel compelled to cop a single piece from the long awaited Supreme x Basquiat collab. Cassius jacket was my favorite thing from the lookbook, guess ima have to reconsider my options :/
I have to,admit the same thing. And if peeps asked me who the dude on my hood was I would have explain and just was not into it. Would /should have been one of his art pieces... They could have done waaaaay better. I walked on all today as well.
Although the longsleeve pocket T in grey was tight and almost got copped but am going to save that $ for what I really want.
The Vest!!

quote name="pepperjackchees" url="/t/500461/official-supreme-thread-the-brand-worth-give-up-women-for-vol-f-w13-faq-on-pg-1/3690#post_18791966"]ASAP Rocky is our savior now. As far as I'm concerned, Kanye go into a nursing home now.
[/quote] Peep the end of A$OP new video Fashion Killer... It has cameo of KIDULT (hardcore graffiti artist) google him and go to his home page and watch his videos.
He tags Supreme NY, HERMÉS, Marc J, Channel, YSL all over the world huge bombers!
Uses a fire extinguisher.
No that is a show stopper and also put A$OP on my props list.

quote name="pepperjackchees" url="/t/500461/official-supreme-thread-the-brand-worth-give-up-women-for-vol-f-w13-faq-on-pg-1/3690#post_18791966"]ASAP Rocky is our savior now. As far as I'm concerned, Kanye go into a nursing home now.
Peep the end of A$OP new video Fashion Killer... It has cameo of KIDULT (hardcore graffiti artist) google him and go to his home page and watch his videos.
He tags Supreme NY, HERMÉS, Marc J, Channel, YSL all over the world huge bombers!
Uses a fire extinguisher.
No that is a show stopper and also put A$OP on my props list.[/quote]
Yeah, saw that. Kidult is dope.

Got my champion stuff in yesterday, couldn't be happier with it

was chillin the other day and realize i had on a Supreme shirt, camp and backpack...straight up looking like a walking billboard...i think imma have to chill for a while...

Took my smokes out of my Supreme oxford shirt pocket...

Pulled my Supreme Zippo out of my Supreme work pants to light it....

Got to the office took off my Supreme 5950 and removed my iPad out of my Supreme backpack.....

Looked at my Supreme Decks sitting on the floor waiting to be hung.....

I didn't realize this either
I feel like such a doucher right now......

just about the entire Basquiat collabo is rotting on the site. Im going to say it was definitely a bust.

Usually Supreme's stuff sells out lightning fast

@Animal Thug I'd contact them asap. They may have that item left. I have heard of them giving exchanges based on quality control.
Thanks fam, just called them and they said there's pretty much nothing they can do - and to just refer to the terms on their website.

That's the first time I got blown off by the NY store.

Damn
mean.gif
My Goretex New Era has a crease in it.  I'm just going to take it to the dry cleaner instead of trying to deal with Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom