Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Registered 
smokin.gif

It won't hurt to register, rather have an account than not.
thanks i registered as well 

Last edited:
Finally got a TNF supreme burgundy cord [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji], this is more of a grail to me than my cheetah TNF

Last edited:
Merry Christmas bros. Registered for SS but I know better than to get my hopes up. But like someone said, better to have an account than not.

ss has been dead... lving on past reputation. There isnt a secret cave of exclusive crazy deals there that people think. IG has the same if any and more.

Finally remembered to register. W00t! 

Did anyone actually buy the El Dorado Jersey? Debating on it on the sale. Any fit pics?

Grabbed the green duffle and black RR beanie . Hope there's not a sale in the near future for my sake. Merry Christmas to all.

P.s. Just had Jehovah witness at my door on Christmas of all days. Come on let people enjoy the holy day,

P.p.s. Go heat!!! :D

UPS guy just blessed me with a Saturday delivery. Theyre not supposed to deliver ground packages on Saturdays but I guess it was on the truck and he decided to hook me up.

To each his own but I legit like the shirt
The silent night tees are incredibly dope albeit a very simple design

Registered today as well. Site may be flooded with new users so I wouldn't be surprised if its taking a while for people's confirmations to show up. Browsed a bit, and gotta say SS cats have nothing on the SupNT fam :smokin but gonna use to mostly browse the marketplace

Man I almost forgot about SS. Just signed up. I'll probably end up lurking on there for about a year before I even make a post. Although just looking at the marketplace, I can see some rash decisions being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom