Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're referring to the hoodie? Yes, I hang dry all my hoodies, I recommend you do the same
Ima a dry clean ONLY type...if ima pay Buck70 for something, damn sure ima keep it looking the same for as long as possible! 

If you're referring to the hoodie? Yes, I hang dry all my hoodies, I recommend you do the same

Thanks

Yep was referring to the hoodies. Got a 2013 hoodie sittin in my closet cause its a tad too big. Struck out today so might try to shrink this thing

what is a good hanger for hoodies? because all the hangers in my house leave a crease in the shoulders of my hoodies so I stopped hanging my valuable ones up altogether

what is a good hanger for hoodies? because all the hangers in my house leave a crease in the shoulders of my hoodies so I stopped hanging my valuable ones up altogether
I generally just fold stack. No fabric pulling that way. 

Just Incase you have to hit that easy come up and want to do it in style.
smokin.gif

Not sure honestly, I just use the standard hanger, have a few wooden ones around in my closet 

Too lazy to fold

Last edited:
Actually, they're not.
According to Meth, they are. There was a BIG STINK (and when I say big, I mean monumental) about some kid *****ing and moaning that I was posting some live auctions. I explained to him that it is 100% allowed and he disagreed. He PM'd Meth tattling about how I was posting live links and it wasn't fair to people watching the listings to which Meth put him in his place and told him it was technically allowed although maybe not moral to some.

@Animal Thug  this is a DIRECT QUOTE from Meth:

"It's actually not explicitly stated in the forum rules that users are prohibited from posting links to live ebay auctions:  http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

The overarching rule here, which you've correctly identified, is that we don't want spam/self-promotion within the discussion forums.  

So, that's really the one criterion we're looking for in these cases, and it cuts both ways:  users aren't allowed to post live listings if we have any reason to suspect that it's done for the purpose of self promotion/spam, and users aren't allowed to "point others in the direction" of auction listings if we have any reason to suspect that it's done out of self promotion.  

The rule was never created to give people a "leg up" on ebay auctions.  In fact, NikeTalk has value because we've established a tradition of sharing information generously.  That's what has made NikeTalk such a great resource for our fellow members and guests.  

If someone is posting a link to an authentic eBay listing simply to be helpful - and not for some ulterior motive - that's actually fine with me and it's not outlawed by our rules of conduct.  

If there's doubt, we err on the side of caution and since eBay has done a poor job combating counterfeits, we will remove listing links to protect members from spam and fakes.  Otherwise, the priority is to ensure that our members continue to make use of our forums to share useful information and help each other out." 

oh and i got my Flag thanks to sneakrrsvp. I like the hoody so much i didnt want to strike out (though im plenty swift on my own, got the grey bogo hoody last season). having help freed me up to easily get the mask with no problem.
i used doubleupkicks seems like they are always cheaper and great service. rsvpsniper is good too. congrats. mine just shipped. tried on my own but failed

Why? They got thousands of orders today, as they package things up you'll get a notification.

Week 1 people we were waiting for damn near 2 weeks before they finally got everything shipped. I know I was getting stuff for like 3 weeks from the first week of drops.

got mine already
what was your first 3 # of your order #?

There's no correlation with shipping and order number.

@Animal Thug
 this is a DIRECT QUOTE from Meth:

"It's actually not explicitly stated in the forum rules that users are prohibited from posting links to live ebay auctions:  http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

The overarching rule here, which you've correctly identified, is that we don't want spam/self-promotion within the discussion forums.  

So, that's really the one criterion we're looking for in these cases, and it cuts both ways:  users aren't allowed to post live listings if we have any reason to suspect that it's done for the purpose of self promotion/spam, and users aren't allowed to "point others in the direction" of auction listings if we have any reason to suspect that it's done out of self promotion.  

The rule was never created to give people a "leg up" on ebay auctions.  In fact, NikeTalk has value because we've established a tradition of sharing information generously.  That's what has made NikeTalk such a great resource for our fellow members and guests.  

If someone is posting a link to an authentic eBay listing simply to be helpful - and not for some ulterior motive - that's actually fine with me and it's not outlawed by our rules of conduct.  

If there's doubt, we err on the side of caution and since eBay has done a poor job combating counterfeits, we will remove listing links to protect members from spam and fakes.  Otherwise, the priority is to ensure that our members continue to make use of our forums to share useful information and help each other out." 

It's a case-by-case scenario. If I have any reason to believe you or anybody else is promoting their items than your posts will be deleted, as Meth stated in that quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom