Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
U brave bruh. Not trying to get my order cancelled :lol:

Its how you do it. I got 4 tnf to my house same card name address email everything. I got auto detection for sizes small saying I already purchased but it was sold out 1 second so that was an error. I'm not saying do that at all. I won't be doing that for tomorrow but I got over 20 hype releases foams etc all 1 card.

Its how you do it. I got 4 tnf to my house same card name address email everything. I got auto detection for sizes small saying I already purchased but it was sold out 1 second so that was an error. I'm not saying do that at all. I won't be doing that for tomorrow but I got over 20 hype releases foams etc all 1 card.
Yeah what we're saying is that they added a new system that doesn't let you check out if certain pieces of info are the same (name, card, address, etc) which means you can no longer just order and hope it doesn't get cancelled.

10850160_10152596460433235_4730301844048134757_n.jpg

I use multiple cards I was just sharing recent past experiences using one.
Definitely. No hate over here. Just trying to inform the people. I know that most of the lurkers don't even know what we are talking about so it's really just for regulars so they don't get tripped up. This changed very recently, probably a little before the espresso drop (that's when I first noticed it). Again, just trying to help the regulars.

Yeah I noticed this season I wasn't able to get my Long Sleeve pocket tee in another color even though the Purple in XL sat for days, while last season I got both Hanes tees when they did a restock on the same day without changing any info other than my CC.

Given that chrome will take 30 seconds to download, and its better than Safari anyways just do that

I don't use it as my daily driver, but I do use it to buy from Supreme. Chrome suffers from memory leaks in OS X. If I have it and mail running at the same time I'm just begging for my entire system to be bogged down.

I don't use it as my daily driver, but I do use it to buy from Supreme. Chrome suffers from memory leaks in OS X. If I have it and mail running at the same time I'm just begging for my entire system to be bogged down.
REEEAALLLLLY.... 

I was considering switching browsers anyways but I will be looking into that now.

I misread your post so you can ignore my PM haha

Supremies like to go all in.

Not gonna lie your pm made me throw my phone and say what the hell I suck at this man :lol:

Thanks for the help tho will get chrome and try your method either way don't have my hopes set on even copping :lol:

*repped

Definitely. No hate over here. Just trying to inform the people. I know that most of the lurkers don't even know what we are talking about so it's really just for regulars so they don't get tripped up. This changed very recently, probably a little before the espresso drop (that's when I first noticed it). Again, just trying to help the regulars.

Thanks man. Can you Pm me. Got a question on something.

REEEAALLLLLY.... 

I was considering switching browsers anyways but I will be looking into that now.

the 64-Bit version is even worse than the 32 bit one I used to use. For about a year I was running webkit nightlies, but my browsing needs changed and Safari was really all I need for most things. I've got chrome stripped of everything when I use it and shut it down when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom