Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaborate please.........................

Target one is smaller... PLUS it dont say Preme... FOH
could always sew a knit top supreme tag on it.....

side note, i was browsing on IG and came across a dude looking for a "harlem pirates" fitted. that reminded me that i had one in the closet...what do those hit for nowadays? 

I think he's only implying that Target has nearly the same item for 3x less than what Preme is taxing.

That's really it. No need to flame someone for posting that.

They don't wanna hear.

Stockholm syndrome from a hipster skateshop..

2014 is a weird society

I thought it was already established that the generic one from Faribault was about 200. So for the branding plus the "custom" of it, it really isnt all that outrageous of a price.

My wife is from MN. I tried to tell her I was getting this to support MN and SUPREME.

Can we not feed the obviously uneducated trolls on how the market works. If you don't like the way a franchise markets products and upsells just because of the "namebrand," you should purchase Famous Anus cookies instead of Famous Amos. Ironic how you complain about branding, but your avatar is essentially pleather, glue, and some other stuff molded around a Nike logo which is altogether worth less than $5 but retails for $150+ and resells for who knows these days. The pot calls the kettle black.

And then uses "stockholm syndrome" incorrectly...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Then dips out, cuz he got called out... But WE'RE catching feelings... 

Sharkin a good dude but yall take his jokes to heart :lol:

It's all fun and games, just break bread and move on

Why is this thread taking this direction..?

Probably cause dude came in here upset since yesterday at the direction supreme is taking then saying everyone who bought the blanket was a sheep.

But he is supreme sheriff soooo I'll back down if he's off limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom