Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a job interview tomorrow for a new position in my company :frown: I hope no box logo tomorrow

I have a job interview tomorrow for a new position in my company
frown.gif
I hope no box logo tomorrow
Take care of that job interview first homie. Put it this way. Say this news job pays a couple thousand dollars more a year. A box logo hoodie resale is miniscule to that

Best of luck fam

Thank you af1 1982 af1 1982 that's why I'm trying to stay positive. It's the second interview and its really a huge raise if I were to get it.

MrRolex you check your PMs? Lemme know whats going on. Might have to change the shipping address cuz I will be home for the holidays

Last edited:

People playing so many games of FB and IG, Imma just wait till 11 lol
Exactly. I'll be studying all day anyway so I'll be in front of a computer regardless.

I'll just have a couple computers running a bot and treat it as if it is dropping. Worst comes to worst, I'll waste 5 min of my time (and cop myself a heartache)

Exactly. I'll be studying all day anyway so I'll be in front of a computer regardless.

I'll just have a couple computers running a bot and treat it as if it is dropping. Worst comes to worst, I'll waste 5 min of my time (and cop myself a heartache)
Good stuff man

I hear they're gonna have plenty of that in stock in every size tomorrow. 

If you bought a bunch of bots you can probably double up. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Did this thread really jump almost 10 pages since this afternoon over speculation if the bogo is dropping it not?

Was not aware it was that serious! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom