Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% covers shipping, and they way I look at it, saves me $13 on the GWB and parking down in SoHo. I'll take it.

Got some navy slippers coming in :D

@DanVSMan  Hope theyre as warm as you claim. 

Was 2 seconds away from grabbing the sleeping bag. But $160 for a plastic quilt...meh

Yo why are they adding an extra $32 to my subtotal when I go to checkout smh. Anyway to fix that? This aint my first time ordering from Supreme so idk why its doing that. It does it no matter how many items are in cart

20% off would of been crazy good for Cali if we were not paying taxes :nthat:

How is sizing on the Hanes t shirts should I cop my regular Xl in supreme tees or size down?

Last edited:
Nvm I fixed that extra 32 being added on. Had to clear the cache & cookies. Copped the black & blue melting rose raglan, yellow diamond beanie and finally that red m16 bottle opener/keychain :smokin

Got the quilted parka and calling it a day, did it while stopping to get a bite while I'm on the road too.

I done goofed by coping a sleeping bag. I'm not homeless and I don't live where it snows for hundreds of miles.

Cold out this evening...

20% is definitely worth it for me, especially when i almost caved in and bought that Ruff Ryder pullover 3 days ago for $30 more than what I got it for today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can anyone comment on how the fitted wool camps fit? Cant figure out what size I'd go for, usually wear a 7 3/8-1/2 in fitteds

Glad I got my order in for the parka red/silver already gone. Matches my old hs colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom