Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole on fleek and suwoo crap forces an old dude like me to hit urban dictionary. Yall should vote up on "jumpman",the sex related one.

Dang. ahh I'll just take the L I guess.

Didn't pay too much more than what it would've cost me with shipping
If you're happy with it man, then you're good. Other than that, I'm sure a few people will get their pairs in and want to get rid.

I sometimes think the designers at supreme just watch Seinfeld for ideas for new products. Everytime I watch I see some **** like 'isn't that preme'?

Yea I'm pretty happy just worried about it being legit.

Might be in here for a legit check once they arrive
laugh.gif

Although, I don't think people are really countefeiting these yet?

Little knowledge about fakes, doe.
post pics here. I'm sure guys here will help you out

Next week's Supreme drop being on a Friday messes me up, with me being out picking up Infrareds. :smh:

Priorities, plus it seems like they made them in the same amount of quantities as the White Infrareds, I ended up picking up a pair of those in early April from my local Footlocker.

chilling in the mountains with some friends and fam for a little pre thanksgiving vacay, was half tempted to cop a suwoo parka just cuz it's my school's colors and I need a winter jacket and then I remembered that the mountain parka is a shell. ended up scoping out a hyvent joint, finna cop tomorrow in store for less than a preme shell costs and I need to stack before this db and infrared cook. but word, glad to see most didn't have trouble scooping what they wanted this morning. Catch y'all on the other side

How vintage? And what size?

I've been on the hunt for an XL Gasius x Nike Windrunner from 07, the Kevin Lyons Air U Breathe Windrunner from 06, and pretty much anything that has Made in the USA on the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom