Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy on reddit did some photoshop with the tnf

I'm more partial to the Ballas and Grove Street

I'm sure picking up GTA 5 again yesterday didn't help.

Nice seeing older cats in here...
I don't feel as bad copping Supreme at 33..
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
2001 was a junior in college..
Good Luck to all tomorrow.
Wanted those black gloves but can't justify them being that I live in the H and the weather down here is very bi-polar...

Fellow graduate of 1999. I can't believe I am at an age where honestly I'd pay resellers price for something over waiting in line. But yeah, I hardly wear streetwear cause if work but wore a Stussy shirt this past weekend cause it was a gift and just felt so funny. I am down with wearing sneakers and what not but some shirts just make me feel odd. I majority of the time wear button ups.

Usually the deliveries are left in front of my apt door. It's in a pretty secure and safe building. They'll knock first. If I'm not there for it. They leave it.... The past two weeks these dudes have been knocking and taking them joints back. And if it's usps they'll pink slip me smfh.

One time I waited all day for a package... No knocks no nothing. I leave for laundry and there's a pick slip... Tracking said there was an attempted delivery at so and so..

/rant

Tl;dr deliveries been slacking lately

Can't believe the only time I've purchased anything was the first drop smh :frown: I want to spend more money dammit

I've only owned one Supreme thing and it was the Anit Hero zip up and I just lost it the other week. I so wish I knew the 3M reflective zip ups dropped. Were they pretty easy to get when it dropped?

^Yup pretty easy, minute or so window on the popular colors and sizes. Flag one sold out fairly quickly but didn't need to be particularly swift to even cop that.

Took a minute for the stuff other than TNF to show up. I was close to buying the black camp, but didn't realise it was a fitted, not for me.

lolcomin lolcomin Just beat me to it :rolleyes

Last edited:
They need to quit playing and make a L/XL size for their fitted hats and crushers etc.

If they make up to size 8 in their NEs then why not for their own headwear?!

I wear size 7 1/2 - 7 5/8 in NE 5950s so I haven't got a hope in hell of wearing one of their M/L hats comfortably.

I'm positive I'm not the only one...

Fellow graduate of 1999. I can't believe I am at an age where honestly I'd pay resellers price for something over waiting in line. But yeah, I hardly wear streetwear cause if work but wore a Stussy shirt this past weekend cause it was a gift and just felt so funny. I am down with wearing sneakers and what not but some shirts just make me feel odd. I majority of the time wear button ups.
The only thing I don't wear is girls on my shirts,[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
That's only because of my wife and I'm about to have a little girl but honestly I still dress like I did from HS and College. Only "Streetwear" brands I really wear anymore are Supreme and Stussy( with the occasional Undftd Oxford). My girl is the first one that really doesn't trip about my clothes because she likes "streetwear" herself but being pregnant and being an accountant, she only got to wear certain items on the weekend. But I'm never self conscious, it's just what I feel comfortable in or what type of setting im in that dictates my "fit" options..
Damn now I'm thinking about the mules.
Good thing I'm going to work and class, keeps me from spending frivolous.
Good Luck to all today.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I'm 24 and I work in the corporate world so Mon-Fri I'm wearing business casual wear.

Weekends and late nights are the only time I pull streetwear stuff, which is good cause I have saved a lot of money since my casual wear time is not 7 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom