Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pay that dude any attention. Just a reseller ****boy who thinks we are all stupid and believe he has a girlfriend.

The crazy thing I havent resold a single thing what reason would I have to lie you can all 21 mercer and ask for your self I went that's what they said jack ***

Seen people getting 200-210 for the Reds

Yep. I learned my mistake from the foams and flipped the forces the day of. *shrugs* I was able to cop a classic logo new era and some tees "for free"

Just warning yall that if you're copping to resell, it's pretty much dead unless you know the right people

Man why yall being so hostile
roll.gif

It's just some damn SHOES
Not about the shoes at all. But I hear you. Hostility disengaged.

Not about the shoes at all. But I hear you. Hostility disengaged.

It wasn't even directed as you my man :lol: just in general of dudes calling each other keyboard warriors and ish

Oh well, I guess it's entertaining. Nothing else to talk about, everyone recovering from that hangover

It wasn't even directed as you my man
laugh.gif
just in general of dudes calling each other keyboard warriors and ish

Oh well, I guess it's entertaining. Nothing else to talk about, everyone recovering from that hangover
No I know. But I ain't about to say I didn't start that family feud. It is what it is. Appreciate the attitude check, homie. 
laugh.gif
I've been laughing at this whole fiasco all morning.
I've been laughing/crying.

ItL only get better...

glasses.gif
Hopefully.

The red forces are fire in person. Good quality, i just can't see mysef rocking them. I haven't owned a pair of forces since I made this s/n :lol:

Cocaines>>>>

When it comes down to my personal favorite

The red forces are fire in person. Good quality, i just can't see mysef rocking them. I haven't owned a pair of forces since I made this s/n
laugh.gif

Cocaines>>>>

When it comes down to my personal favorite
I've been saying it from day one (when I slept in past the release and have been california sea salt since), I'm going after those Flax AF1's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom