Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Repped. So 30 seconds on the reup? Man I had stopped copping Supreme for years, its slowly pulling me back in. Overall this season wasnt all that, but the antihero stuff got me interested again. Then the Giger. Cause Im old. 

I think if anything this season is really primed to appeal to people in their mid 30s, it's hitting on all cylinders for stuff I've been nostalgic about and my interests through the years.

Hype's real for supreme. They've been getting more and more folks buying. Production numbers seem to have increased hence most pieces not selling out. 

Only item I really wanted that I missed out was the 3M hoodie cause I didn't think it was gonna be a hit item. 

I think if anything this season is really primed to appeal to people in their mid 30s, it's hitting on all cylinders for stuff I've been nostalgic about and my interests through the years.
Yeah, Im in that range haha. Nothing wrong with the young cats at all, doesn't bother me one bit. Kinda cool to see it still flourish. Some of it got a little too crazy and could be why I moved on for a bit. There are def some pieces I let go now I wish I had though. Thats how it is. Things go in cycles. I did the same thing with letting lots of good Polo etc go free/cheap. Now stuff I had  brings back that wish I still had it feeling, and most of it goes for way more than I would spend now considering I got most of it cheap then. Not sure I will be dropping tons of cash on the new stuff (I do think it can be over priced, compared to other labels but oh well), but copping a piece now and then that I can wear is cool. 

Damn missed the restock. These reds are elusive. White pair comes in soon though. Hopefully the aftermarket comes down soon...

Just copped this joint from 2010 for $55 shipped  
pimp.gif

Always been a fan ofthe classic logo

already received shipping confirmation for both red pairs ... but UPS hasn't updated since thursday ... which is annoying. also UPS for each tracking says 2 packages which i found odd.

located in Cali. bay area sj. if that helps

You should be good... mines took a few days to get picked up... Marin :smokin

Damn there was a restock yesterday? Can't get my hands on just one pair man.

Ive been doing everything to scoop up a pair. :smh:

Damn there was a restock yesterday? Can't get my hands on just one pair man.

Ive been doing everything to scoop up a pair.
mean.gif
I know, same here. Forgot about the initial release like a goober and missed the restock because it happened between leaving work and getting home. Sometimes you're just not meant to have something haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom