Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work and had a package waiting for me :pimp:

:smokin

coat is clean AF, it's just my ocd actin up :\

really regret passing on last years...

2013 collar > 2014 collar

That 2013 is tight. Suprised I missed it. But I'm a Sucka for garments with one or more luxury esque fabrics. I can visually see what I spent the dough on lol

has anyone seen the white Angler camp with the blue bill for sale lately? really regret passing on it.

@ericsanch1992
Nice pic up. Can you post a pic of you wearing the beanie. I'm thinking about picking one up.

Last edited:
You'll get it this Thursday. If you order late on thursday or any other day after Thursday. It ships the following Thursday

wow, never knew that. i guess there's an exception to the first release of the season because i've done this in the past and i usually get a shipping confirmation the next day.

wow, never knew that. i guess there's an exception to the first release of the season because i've done this in the past and i usually get a shipping confirmation the next day.

Yes! once the season starts progressing they take a week to ship items that weren't ordered on drop day.

Yes! once the season starts progressing they take a week to ship items that weren't ordered on drop day.
Don't spread false info. They can take up to a week but its not always that way.

Yeah I placed an order on Friday evening and I got shipping notice on Saturday with it actually leaving from the warehouse on Monday. They slip a lot, and it's probably the reason why your order hasn't shipped but it isn't a rule.

Don't spread false info. They can take up to a week but its not always that way.
yup 

"3-5 days to ship" 

You said what I've been saying... It's happened to me 4times this season. It's not the normal but it can happen.
It's happened to me before and I'm located in NY
regardless of location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom