Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still debating whether the black Ruff Ryders tee was the right choice.

My closet is all black.

Beanie shipped, I am happy. Fresco I got you on the AF1 if you were serious. Not interested in any.

Last edited:

My closet is all black.
If Im correct, the Black/Silver combo is most true to the OG logo....main reason I grabbed the black myself! White/Silver looked good toMe too tho!

My closet is all black.
That's how I feel so much and I forget about my white tees. Usually over look them for the few color tees that I do have.

Beanie shipped, I am happy. Fresco I got you on the AF1 if you were serious. Not interested in any.
Which color did you get? I copped the white one.

it was sarcasm.

On slow weeks you should get shipping confirm either same day or next.  many of us east coast heads even get our items shipped out same day and recieve them the next. Varies on release demand/volume and how big your order is. Single item order usually ship our pretty quickly. 
K got you

Noticed Supreme has started shipping out smaller stuff in the plastic envelopes. No more boxes for my one keychain.

got my denim jacket in the mail... looks pretty dope in person and its warm too... got 2 stickers the box logo one and the square looking one with giger... both stickers are kinda weak and im tired of the box logo one... and they shipped in a big envelope no more box.... everything fit so it was all good... i want to get some t shirts and i usually get a large in everything but after getting my mini box logo which ran too big im contemplating on a medium...i have both medium and large supreme shirts and the large fits perfect but is a little roomy and the medium fits great but runs slightly snug... ah decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom